• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

I don't mean to bother people again, but...

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Reaction score
if you find the time, I could use some prayer; existence is taking its toll on me once more.

FountainPen

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Gosh i cried when i read this. I know i don't know you but (fwiw) i shall pray for you. You seem to be having such a hard time of it's no bother at all. My heart goes out to you.

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
uocofusa.org
May the Lord be merciful, grant you strength to endure whatever is ahead, peace of mind to realize it WILL pass and that there IS a way out, and a quick resolution to what bothers you.

Prayers and a BIG HUG!

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Reaction score
I just want to thank you for your prayers.  For the last couple of days I've been increasing in despair and depression, but its begun to turn around in the last hour and a half or so.  Thank you, sincerely.

Hiwot

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
James you are in my prayers, may the Protection of the Mother of God be with you my dear brother.Lord have mercy!

Reaction score
James, I know what you mean about having trouble existing. This life really doesn't go easy on us sometimes.

Lord, have mercy on the work of your hands, your servant James. Grant healing of body and soul, give quick comfort and peace to him who loves you.

livefreeordie

High Elder
Reaction score
God be with you. Sometimes our darkest moments reveal our brightest opportunities.

Opus118

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Kyrie Eleison!
Despite how you may be feeling, my feelings has always told me that your heart is in the right place. If you are still in Arizona, I am only a one day drive away if you need someone else to talk to. 

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Reaction score
I just, once again, really do want to thank everyone for the outpouring of support.

And yes, I am still in the true sunshine state (Florida must be filled with liars and deceivers to suggest Arizona isn't the sunshine state).

Luke

Taxiarches
Reaction score
No bother.  LORD have mercy!