• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

I go away for a bit and this happens

jewish voice

High Elder
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
Still dont know yet
The look of the forum changes and I'm sorry I don't like it. I also don't like the little topic thing 're 're 're ect that's all I have to say  :)

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
It didn't change significantly.

jewish voice

High Elder
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
Still dont know yet
kelly said:
Orthodoxy doesn't change like this. I planned on seeing the same forum. We should of had a vote councils the whole nine yards.

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
jewish voice said:
kelly said:
Orthodoxy doesn't change like this. I planned on seeing the same forum. We should of had a vote councils the whole nine yards.
Jews vote in Orthodox councils?

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Faith
-
Jurisdiction
-
There was a council, but the forum-emperor needed a unified front for political reasons, so he only called those who agreed with him to it--called the 4th council of the Spruce, though some are calling it the new-synod-of-sycophants--and is now suppressing dissent, so I'd mind my Ps and iotas if I were you.

jewish voice

High Elder
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
Still dont know yet
kelly said:
jewish voice said:
kelly said:
Jews vote in Orthodox councils?
hmm well would actually be both if you think about it lol. It's just my username on here

jewish voice

High Elder
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
Still dont know yet
Justin Kissel said:
There was a council, but the forum-emperor needed a unified front for political reasons, so he only called those who agreed with him to it--called the 4th council of the Spruce, though some are calling it the new-synod-of-sycophants--and is now suppressing dissent, so I'd mind my Ps and iotas if I were you.
just like always politically motivated agendas. Maybe we can revolutionize are front and bring back the old forum.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
It changed?  I hadn't noticed.

jewish voice

High Elder
Reaction score
Faith