I have been received into the Church

ErmyCath

Elder
Reaction score
I was received into the Holy Orthodox Church yesterday via Holy Baptism! My name day is actually tomorrow since my priest saw fit to place me under the protection of St. Mark of Ephesus.

I haven't posted a lot about my story here, but this place and you who post here have been a tremendous help in my journey. So, I want to thank everyone here. Be assured of my prayers for you. Please pray for me.

Shlomlokh

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
ErmyCath said:
I was received into the Holy Orthodox Church yesterday via Holy Baptism! My name day is actually tomorrow since my priest saw fit to place me under the protection of St. Mark of Ephesus.

I haven't posted a lot about my story here, but this place and you who post here have been a tremendous help in my journey. So, I want to thank everyone here. Be assured of my prayers for you. Please pray for me.
Many years to you, Mark! What a great patron to have.

In Christ,
Andrew

Christina

Reaction score
ErmyCath said:
I was received into the Holy Orthodox Church yesterday via Holy Baptism!
Axios!

ErmyCath said:
My name day is actually tomorrow since my priest saw fit to place me under the protection of St. Mark of Ephesus.
Chronia polla!

ErmyCath said:
May God grant you many years.