• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

I have (recovering) COVID-19

RaphaCam

Patriarch of Trashposting
Reaction score
Website
em-espirito-e-em-verdade.blogspot.com
Please pray that the disease continues to recede and that no one is or has been sick because of me. Specially my family.

Also, while we're at it, please pray for: Augusto, Paula, Wagner and Álvaro, who also have receding COVID; for João, who has a weak case; and for Suélen, Stella, Cláudia, Marcos and Eliane, who are exposed to the virus. These are all my family, despite living in four different homes with no contact. The second wave is coming strong.

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy.

RaphaCam

Patriarch of Trashposting
Reaction score
Website
em-espirito-e-em-verdade.blogspot.com
I don't think I have any symptoms anymore, glory be to God. I will have to stay in strict isolation until December 5th, though, which means I'll unfortunately lose the feast of my church's patron for one day, but I can still get to the Sunday after. Holy Theotokos, pray for us.

noahzarc1

High Elder
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord have mercy Rapha. I am glad to hear you are on the mend and I hope this all passes completely for you!

Stinky

Reaction score
Lord have mercy on all who suffer from Covid in any way...physical, financial, social, spiritual, emotional. Lord, we need You. Direct our paths and teach us your statutes. Show us how to Love you in these difficult times. Lord, have mercy.

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Praise God.
Lord, have mercy.