• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

I saw daughter putting her rifle away ```

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Sethrak said:
His favorite girl gives the best richest milk ~ that makes the best ~ այկական պանիր ~ string cheese ```
`

Do you use nigella seed?  I miss cheese like that ....

Sethrak

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Yes, California and Nevada ```

Auntie Diana is up at the Lake ~ we went for dinner tonight ~ she served Havou mees herasi ( a very nice chicken & barley, very smooth ~ not a soup ~ not a stew ~ wonderful ~ with melted butter dribbled on top ~ Cimeon (cumin) and Aleppo pepper ~ to the taste on top ~ with nice bread and string cheese ~  cut up cantaloupe on the side ```

Very nice  Pitz Vochcari mees Herasi shad gu nachendrem ```  Mama use to call it Gidabour ~ Myrig's family was from Adana ~ Auntie never heard the word Gidabour ~ must be Adanatzi ```

Nigella seed ~ Yes ~ I just found out ~ a year or so ago the Sev Gundig is called Nigella ```The cheese she served tonight had sev gundig ~ very nice ```

Stinky

Reaction score
Greetings ~ Yes ~ she's 16 ~ trains horses professionally ~ trained service dogs for a good while ~ has a intact bull she can ride ~that she bottled fed from the when it was just an calf ~ built a pump house over the well pit ~ has her own transportation ~ and can change the oil and filter ~ even a frantz filter which I helped her add ~ Arranges plants ( so they look like you want them )~ for a vendor to a large oiutlet ~ Home Depot ~ has taught riding ~ and trained horses to saddle and cart ```

I could go on but ~ yep ~ she can hold a rifle is wise enough to hav rifle & pistol ~ I'd like it if she put my tools back ~ when she's through with them ~ but ```
------------------------------------

Oh, it's you Ralph ~ I just read the post and though it was some person ~ you know ~ questioning ~ well you know what I mean ```
You are a good daddy.

Sethrak

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
She told me the other day she wants to have her own shop, Like to help her with that ~ I am/was a Journeyman Mechanic, wish she'd want me there more often ```