• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

If You Need To Talk...

Gebre Menfes Kidus

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I covet everyone's prayers. I desperately need them. But I just wanted to let people know that if you ever need a non-judgmental listening ear, or if you have a prayer request, or if you just need some good conversation, please PM me and I will be happy to talk to anyone at anytime. I know it would do me good as well. Loneliness is especially exacerbated in these days where it's difficult to gather for fellowship. I don't have any wisdom or advice to offer, but please know that I am happy to talk to you if you give me a ring. Just wanted to put that out there. Sincerely.

Pray for me, a sinner.

Selam

WPM

Taxiarches
Reaction score
(yeah) Do you know this fella that chooses to disagree with you even though you became Orthodox? . . .