• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

I'm a newly minted job seeker.

ytterbiumanalyst

Merarches
Reaction score
Well, the time for spring contracts has come, and I have, for reasons I won't disclose on the Internet, decided to decline a contract for next year with my current district. There are several prospects in neighbouring districts, and I've been applying to most of them. As interviews start very soon, I will need to quickly make a good decision about where I need to work; most districts around here have their faculty hired by early April.

username!

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Where Iron hydrochloride ruins watersheds
ytterbiumanalyst said:
Well, the time for spring contracts has come, and I have, for reasons I won't disclose on the Internet, decided to decline a contract for next year with my current district. There are several prospects in neighbouring districts, and I've been applying to most of them. As interviews start very soon, I will need to quickly make a good decision about where I need to work; most districts around here have their faculty hired by early April.

Kyrie Elesion!