• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

In charity, please pray for John, the ByzCath Administrator

Irish Melkite

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Website
www.byzcath.org
John Vernoski's personal sponsorship of the ByzCath site and forum for more than a decade has afforded many their first introduction to Eastern Christianity, both Orthodox and Catholic. John has been ill since early December and having a very rough go of it. In that time, he's seen very little improvement and, despite extensive testing, a definitive diagnosis and effective treatment plan has eluded his physicians. After suffering a particularly rough night of pain, John entered the hospital this mornng for further workup.

I ask that my brothers and sisters here please remember him in prayer.  

Hiwot

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Lord have mercy on your servant!

Irish Melkite

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Website
www.byzcath.org
John is very grateful, my brothers and sisters, for the prayers you've offered for his health and well-being. I'm glad to be able to report that he is now home and recuperating, though he has a way to go before he's feeling anywhere near like himself. Your continued prayers are very much appreciated.

WPM

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Will try best to pray . .