• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

Interesting thread on Shia LaBeouf converting to Catholicism after playing Padro Pio in a Movie

Irish45

Elder
Reaction score
I found this kind of interesting, especially because I’ve read in the past that he is the type of actor that really likes to emerce himself in his character. I think I remember reading that he refused to shower when he was shooting that war movie he was in that came out a couple years ago, to more fully immersed in the character . So I don’t doubt he immersed himself as genuinely as he could in Catholicism. It’s very interesting, at least to me.

Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Patriarchate of Antioch
In the 2014 WW 2 movie: Fury, he played a focused, fighting soldier who was a fundamentalist Christian. I hope he gets cast as an Orthodox Christian although this is good news also.