Interesting Video - B.L.M. Founders Witchcraft Confession (Video)

Jude1:3

Elder
Reaction score
Thoughts ?

"By The Sign Of The Cross All Magic Is Stopped, And All Witchcraft Brought To Nothing,"
(On The Incarnation Of The Word - 31)
• Athanasius of Alexandria (296-373 A.D.)

Nathanael

High Elder
Reaction score
"We are hypnotized and under the spell of the spirit of this world. There is no worse magic than the spirit of vanity. All the others are just some manifestations of that same spirit. This world rests on magic." Fr Rafail of Podmaine Monastery in Montenegro:

PorphyriosK

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
The organization is demonic. Using the name they do is a genius way of getting the masses to accept their movement wholesale while preventing all criticism. They have now received billions in funding from all the most elite corporations on earth and no one knows where the money is going.

Elder
Reaction score
Now that I know about the demonic and witchcraft element of this group I bet that these are the very same people who are involved with gang stalking and harassment or at least has connections to these same groups. I mean someone has to be paying for, funding and planning this stuff.

I have been dealing with weird demonic people harassing me for 4-5 years.

I've told my priests but I honestly don't think that they realize the level of severity of what has happened to me or completely believe me. But that's the way it's designed to work and to make the person feel like they are insane because it's a combination of Psychological Tactics mixed with witchcraft and demonic attacks.

Elder
Reaction score
I bet that they are all connected to the very same demonic secret society hive mind network :

Elder
Reaction score
It goes along with this video about people using Hidden Methods / Psyops to harass, persecute and influence us by secretly using Dark / Weaponized Psychology and Witchcraft but pretending like they are not :

• The Jesus Prayer and the Psychological Persecution which awaits us

(By Elder Justin Parvu of blessed memory)