• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

Jordanville Prayerbook

Serge

Archon
Reaction score
Website
sergesblog.blogspot.com
Faith
Catholic
Jurisdiction
Ukrainian Archdiocese of Philadelphia
I don’t know about buying it, but there is a link on my Orthodoxy page with the whole book online. There’s also a link on that page to the Jordanville monastery itself, which may help if you would like to buy the hardcover book itself.

H

Hypo-Ortho

Serge said:
I don’t know about buying it, but there is a link on my Orthodoxy page with the whole book online. There’s also a link on that page to the Jordanville monastery itself, which may help if you would like to buy the hardcover book itself.
If one wishes to buy a copy of the Jordanville Prayer Book (I own two now--one I inherited from my mother of blessed memory, who used it daily), you may usually find one or more in the parish bookstore in your friendly neighborhood ROCOR church. Parish bookstores in some other jurisdictions sometimes carry them in stock as well.

Hypo-Ortho

the slave

High Elder
Reaction score
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
:) :)

Believe it or not this Latin has one - 1984 edition - and I find it truly wonderful. It has been in use every day since I was given it.

For me it is a marvellous resource.

J

James the Just

Brother Serge, I just visited your web site and from just a few seconds of searching I added it to my spiritual folder. It looks very good indeed and I will be using it later today.

Peace in Christ's Birth,

James