• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Just don't feel or think like myself.

Punch

Taxiarches
Reaction score
I pray that either the stress be removed or that you be given strength to deal with it.

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
uocofusa.org
Praying you are able to handling whatever is stressing you, and come out shining.

May God ease your burden.

mabsoota

Archon
Reaction score
may God guide you and give you peace and time to sit quietly.
i find when i'm stressed i go on the internet a lot which does not help!
;)

AntoniousNikolas

Taxiarches
Reaction score
quietmorning said:
I think I'm beginning to buckle under all the stress. 

Please pray for me. 
Lord have mercy.  God be with you, comfort you, and remove your burdens.  You'll be in my prayers.

liefern

Reaction score
Lord have mercy on your servant quietmorning. Deliver her from every wrath, tribulation, and need.

Chiere

High Elder
Post Moderated
Reaction score
My prayers are with you. I hope you start to feel better soon.

quietmorning

Archon
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your prayers - I have some clarity and my sense of being is calming down.  I have PTSD, though I have not had an event in a long long time, thanks to a wonderful (Orthodox) counselor several years ago.  I also have a dissociative disorder that I've not had an event in since my mid thirties. . . thankfully, I have had great counseling for that as well, and know how to pull myself out of both and work toward a healthy reality - but it takes a minute. 

I am taking the appropriate steps for myself and adding additional stress relieving activities.  Hopefully as we go on through the life changing events that have taken place I will be more able to adjust through them. 

Heh. . .me the military brat - that loves change. . . am humbled by your prayers and my own thankful weaknesses.  He is strong in my weakness.  And that's a blessing.

:)

Thanks be to God for each of you, and thank you for your prayers. 

AntoniousNikolas

Taxiarches
Reaction score
I'm really glad things are looking up for you and that you're finding ways to cope and be happy.  Please pray for me as I pray for you.  :)

Reaction score
Lord have mercy. St Anne pray for us, St Therese pray for us, St Herman pray for us, St Macrina pray for us.