just vile....

primuspilus

Taxiarches
Reaction score
A displaced Southerner in the Godless North
Website
www.saintgregorythetheologian.org
Vile beyond belief. May these good Christians stand strong for Christ.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/graphic-vid-allegedly-shows-coptic-christian-girl-being-sexualy-assaulted-in-order-to-islamize-her/

The video was received by a group calling itself “Free Copts”. It shows an incident in which a Coptic Christian girl was sexually abused in an attempt to Islamize her. She belonged to a large and wealthy family of Christian Copts living in Minia in upper Egypt. One of her Muslim neighbours induced her to go to his house. Upon arriving there she was surprised to find a group of young Muslim males. They forced her to go with them to a nearby house. They threatened to kill her if she made any noise or cried for help. They forcibly took her clothes from her and videoed her completely naked next to one of the young men. The plan was to blackmail her into marrying him by informing her and her family that the tape would be made public unless she did so. They also threatened her with the same fate as had befallen another girl not far away, a girl who had been raped by 8 Muslim men, murdered, and had her body dumped in a nearby graveyard. The police and the prosecuting authority let those 8 men go free. The ringleader of the men in this video was supposed to receive a reward of 30,000 Egyptian pounds from a mosque in El Manya if they managed to get the girl to convert to Islam. The four men in the video are habitual criminals who constantly rob the shops and businesses of the Christian Copts

sainthieu

High Elder
Reaction score
Almost everything these guys do is vile; it's time to start taking them seriously.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
:'( :'(

Lord have mercy on your handmaiden!

HabteSelassie

Archon
Reaction score
Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Lord have His Mercy! This is a tough one :(

I just want to interject this point:

These men who did this were not Muslims, they were savages misrepresenting Islam.  There is a difference.  This is same argument about child molestation in the Roman Catholic Church.  Those priests who abuse children are not Christians, they are monsters masquerading as Catholic.  We should then be very careful not to generalize these incidents across Islam (or Catholicism for that matter) as they are not indicative of the flaws of a religion, rather evidence of the evil that dwells in Mens' hearts..

When these men did this to this women, it had nothing to do with religion, Islam may serve as one pretext or another, but the root motivation is the same as it would be for any rape, attack, blackmail, violence etc etc..

Stay Blessed,
habte selassie

Aegyptoc

Reaction score
Lord have mercy please.

@HabteSelassie. It is not the job of the Orthodox Christian to say who is a Muslim and who is not representing Islam correctly.. There is no objective base to draw any conclusions of that sort. Let us merely focus on what is Orthodox and what is not.

HabteSelassie

Archon
Reaction score
Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Aegyptoc said:
Lord have mercy please.

@HabteSelassie. It is not the job of the Orthodox Christian to say who is a Muslim and who is not representing Islam correctly.. There is no objective base to draw any conclusions of that sort. Let us merely focus on what is Orthodox and what is not.
Any person who rapes or kills a person does so out of Sin, not a love of God.  Islam is to submit to God, and we as Christians can rightfully say from our hearts that such evil as rape or killing is of our own Sin, not of God.

stay blessed,
habte selassie

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy on that poor girl.  As for those eight swine, may God have mercy on them as well.  But if He does decide to do something "Old Testament", well, I make a point of not complaining about His Will...  And may the Lord have mercy on me for having unChristian thoughts as I was going to type something far less charitable than the last sentence, but thought better of it.

primuspilus

Taxiarches
Reaction score
A displaced Southerner in the Godless North
Website
www.saintgregorythetheologian.org
Unfortunately, Islam has quite a long stretch of this kind of behavior.

The religion of peace, it most certianly is not. No matter if these guys are truly muslim or not.

primuspilus
If this was out of line, I apologize for stating it, and possibly breaking forum rules (could be political) but wont apologize for my view on it.

primuspilus

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
primuspilus said:
Unfortunately, Islam has quite a long stretch of this kind of behavior.

The religion of peace, it most certianly is not. No matter if these guys are truly muslim or not.

primuspilus
If this was out of line, I apologize for stating it, and possibly breaking forum rules (could be political) but wont apologize for my view on it.

primuspilus
No violation of forum rules, and certainly nothing political, in this statement... -PtA

stavros_388

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
These men who did this were not Muslims, they were savages misrepresenting Islam.  There is a difference.  This is same argument about child molestation in the Roman Catholic Church.  Those priests who abuse children are not Christians, they are monsters masquerading as Catholic.  We should then be very careful not to generalize these incidents across Islam (or Catholicism for that matter) as they are not indicative of the flaws of a religion, rather evidence of the evil that dwells in Mens' hearts..
You said it perfectly!  I wholeheartedly agree.

PoorFoolNicholas

OC.Net Guru
Site Supporter
Reaction score
These men who did this were not Muslims, they were savages misrepresenting Islam.
Since Muslims worship a demon they call Allah, I don't see why these men can't be seen as good Muslims. They are acting like demons aren't they?

John Ward

Reaction score
Lord, have mercy.

While very disturbing, it's not surprising, sadly. Just look at history and all the martyrs and confessors since Islam's founding.

copticmind

Reaction score
Website
copticmind.wordpress.com
Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy.

“How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”

copticmind

Reaction score
Website
copticmind.wordpress.com
HabteSelassie said:

Lord have His Mercy! This is a tough one :(

I just want to interject this point:

When these men did this to this women, it had nothing to do with religion, Islam may serve as one pretext or another, but the root motivation is the same as it would be for any rape, attack, blackmail, violence etc etc..

Stay Blessed,
habte selassie
My brother,
I respectfully disagree, I'm trying to put aside my resentment and bias, however, some Muslims do such vile actions out of their false piety to their god, and many of them have justifications from their scripture. Those who do these actions think they are serving their god.
I have been living in a Muslim society long enough to see the good Muslims and the bad ones. The more religious they get, the more intolerant they behave, and eventually leading to such actions of false worship.

Oh Lord, Have mercy on me a sinner, for I am full of resentment and anger..