• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

Learning Byzantine Chant Website

drewmeister2

Elder
Reaction score
I have begun to learn Byzantine chant, and Anastasios gave me this link to help me: http://www.stdemetrioscalgary.org/Margaziotis.pdf

However, when I go there, the page loads and a screen comes up that says, "Error processing page, file I/O error occured, File connection timed out", and there are notes in English (as the text is in Greek) which I cannot click on in order to be able to read them which I am guessing is a result of this error.  Also now I seem to be having trouble to even get the Greek text to load on the page at times. 

Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Thank you!

Anastasios

Merarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.anastasioshudson.com
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Greek Old Calendarist
Right click and select save as instead of trying to open it up in a web browser window.

drewmeister2

Elder
Reaction score
Anastasios later informed me I probably had an old version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (which I did).  So if anyone ever has problems with a similar site, update your Adobe Reader to Version 8.  Just thought I'd pass that on.  Also, Version 8 has many more neat features than Version 6!