• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Leaving the world this week

Peacemaker

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Finally after much waiting, prayer, despair, ups and downs I will be leaving the world for the monastic life. I won't be disclosing where I am going but I wanted to humbly ask forgiveness from all of you for my past words, actions, immaturity and downfalls which could have hurt, upset or have wronged any of you. I pray that God in His ever loving mercy will forgive me, the wretched sinner that I am and give me strength to carry out this calling that I feel so unworthy to have. I will be keeping all of you and the rest of the world, daily in my humble prayers.

Thank you OC.net for the many years of conversations.

In Christ,
"Peacemaker"

eddybear

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
I am glad that the Lord has granted you your heart's desire to lead the monastic life.

Lord, have mercy on your servant Peacemaker, and bless him as he starts this new way of life.

Opus118

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy!

I have missed you peacemaker and I guess I will continue to do so.

Please do one last W.A.G post.

Peacemaker

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
It was fun chatting with you all the last few days but I leave this Friday so I am going to finish closing all my accounts before I leave so I am signing off now. Thanks for all the kind words.

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Remember us in your prayers, son of God!