• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Less than one month left...

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
13,710
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
26
Location
Netherlands
...until I get to know whether I've been admitted to the most prestigious law school of the land. Apparently my chances are really good, but nothing is certain. Please do pray for me.
 

LenInSebastopol

Protokentarchos
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
3,596
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Lord, Your will, not mine.
Send The Comforter and have Your servant turn towards you continuously.
 

LenInSebastopol

Protokentarchos
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
3,596
Reaction score
0
Points
0
As 4 out of 3 people are bad a math, does that mean on the 16th, July?
 

IXOYE

Archon
Site Supporter
Joined
Mar 21, 2006
Messages
2,984
Reaction score
22
Points
38
Lord, have mercy!
 

Echa

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2015
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
Oh i know where it is. I'm going to stalk you there

Seriously though i am sure you will be accepted
 

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
13,710
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
26
Location
Netherlands
Well fellows, it seems our prayers have been answered. I'm in. Thanks all.
 

Echa

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2015
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
Cyrillic said:
Well fellows, it seems our prayers have been answered. I'm in. Thanks all.
Glory to God!
 

byhisgrace

OC.Net Guru
Site Supporter
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
1,265
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
29
Location
USA
Cyrillic said:
Well fellows, it seems our prayers have been answered. I'm in. Thanks all.
Congrats, Cyrillic!

Glory to God!
 

LenInSebastopol

Protokentarchos
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
3,596
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I thought it was TODAY you took the test but as usual it matters not what I think....anyway, congratulations and good news.

Now be mindful of your countryman's King Henry VI, Part 2 thrust in such.
 

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
13,710
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
26
Location
Netherlands
Thanks all.

LenInSebastopol said:
I thought it was TODAY you took the test but as usual it matters not what I think....anyway, congratulations and good news.
Nah, I did do some tests in January, but today was results day.
 

Luke

Taxiarches
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
7,370
Reaction score
137
Points
63
Cyrillic said:
...until I get to know whether I've been admitted to the most prestigious law school of the land. Apparently my chances are really good, but nothing is certain. Please do pray for me.
Which law school will you be attending.  I better get used to calling you Judge Cyrillic. :)
 

LenInSebastopol

Protokentarchos
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
3,596
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Gamliel said:
Cyrillic said:
...until I get to know whether I've been admitted to the most prestigious law school of the land. Apparently my chances are really good, but nothing is certain. Please do pray for me.
Which law school will you be attending.  I better get used to calling you Judge Cyrillic. :)
You mean Here Comes Da Judge?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvPkWwXIVhk
 

Alpo

Merarches
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
9,878
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Congratulations. Seems fitting since you dress like a prestigious lawyer already.
 
Top