• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Liturgical Fans

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net
I’m looking for a source(s) from which to purchase “table-top” liturgical fans, such as those in the attached photo. They can be around that size or smaller (I know smaller sizes exist). Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

JTLoganville

High Elder
Reaction score
I’m looking for a source(s) from which to purchase “table-top” liturgical fans, such as those in the attached photo. They can be around that size or smaller (I know smaller sizes exist). Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
I bought a very similar set (but without bases) on eBay in 2013 "buy it now" for $394.00 USD. At that time the Greek economy had tanked. My hazy recollection is that I had searched using the various ethnic names for the devices.

Mine are 7" in diameter and about 14" from bottom of handle to top.

Katechon

Reaction score
I bought a very similar set (but without bases) on eBay in 2013 "buy it now" for $394.00 USD. At that time the Greek economy had tanked.
That must've been a dream for stingy Orthodox all over the world at that time :ROFLMAO:

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
Istok sells just the fan portion (minus handle).... so, technically, you could purchase the upper portion, and then find a suitable base.