• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Moving Again

JamesR

Taxiarches
Reaction score
As it has been throughout my entire life, the moment I finally gain some sense of stability is the moment that the rug is pulled right out from under me and that stability is lost yet again. In other words, I've discovered that my family and I will be moving yet again within 6 weeks. I am taking it pretty hard because we already moved like three times in the past 2 years and at least ten times throughout my entire. That and things were finally starting to look up for me what with college life and a clear direction. Now everything is difficult again, I have to worry about the move, and to make matters worse, the semester just started today so I'm having drop out of a ton of my classes and beg online instructors to add me into theirs so that I do not fall behind what with news of the move. First day and I'm already behind thanks to having to move yet again, and stability is lost. Some prayers that I get through these difficulties would be greatly appreciated.

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
I'm sorry, man.

Lord have mercy.