• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

My little update on why i haven't been posting much

jewish voice

High Elder
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
Still dont know yet
Last year around this time my mother asked me.well after all this searching and different faiths I been involved with what was my conclusion was. I said I'd be Catholic meaning in my mind Orthodox. Well few weeks after that my mother calls me back and says hey me and your father are going to join the church. My father the same one who doesn't even believe in God  I was like really which she proceeded to tell me the Roman Catholic church. First I was like no not that church but I caught myself thinking wow my dad's really going to church. needless to say I threw my support behind them till they became members last Easter. My folks who are in their70s are now Rc still mind blowing to me I guess old dogs can learn new tricks ..lol.
I never joined the church nor do I want to as I still have a  lurking for Orthodoxy and plus I'm still driving my truck all over the state's here. I didn't nor do I have the heart to tell my folks I meant and want to join Orthodoxy as I don't want to cause my dad any questions or anything to make him stop believing again. I do hide in the corner here from time to time.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
Great to see you again and that is wonderful to hear about your parents. May God bless you and them!  :)