National Champions

Mo the Ethio

Elder
Reaction score
I will now accept congratulations on my Jayhawks winning the national championship behind Mario Chalmers miracle three point shot at the end of regulation!

TinaG

High Elder
Reaction score
Website
comethatmidnight.wordpress.com
As a taxpayer of the City of San Antonio I would like to extend my thanks to all the teams and their fans who so generously boosted our hotel-motel tax and sales tax revenue for the last 4 days.  ;)  You should have seen all the River barges full of blue and grey shirts.  I work downtown right near the Riverwalk and there were tons of people in town.  I hope they all had a good time and want to come back and visit. 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Mo the Ethio said:
I will now accept congratulations on my Jayhawks winning the national championship behind Mario Chalmers miracle three point shot at the end of regulation! 
You should be congratulated.  I would have liked to see two teams who could actually hit their Free Throws in the game, but have 1 excellent team was good enough.

scamandrius

Merarches
Reaction score
Mo,

I'm sure that with your win you J-Hawk fans will now clamor that the Orange Bowl still was an insult to the KU football team who should have been playing for the national championship in football.

Memphis had you but they ended up stealing from KU's playbook and played the final five minutes stupidly.  I still think Chalmers was pretty darn lucky to make that clutch shot.

The only thing I will offer you is my sympathy since it will probably be another 20 years before KU can win a national championship in b-ball again.

go Mizzou!

Mo the Ethio

Elder
Reaction score
scamandrius said:
Mo,

I'm sure that with your win you J-Hawk fans will now clamor that the Orange Bowl still was an insult to the KU football team who should have been playing for the national championship in football.

go Mizzou!
    LOL!!!!!!