• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Neighbor's surgery

Ebor

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Our neighbor, whom I've written of before, who has the 2 teen-aged sons has been suffering from increasing pain due to two problems with her spine, an upper vertabra and a lumbar disk.  She was scheduled for surgery in Wednesday for the first, but on Saturday the pain was so bad that she was taken to hospital and at least one surgery is today.  If anyone could spare a prayer for Laura and her boys, I would appreciate it.  We're keeping an eye on the two, but they don't really know what's going on with their Mom.

Thank you

Ebor

Rosehip

Archon
Reaction score
Lord have mercy on Thy suffering servant Laura. Give comfort to her sons at this time and help Ebor and his family to show Thy love to them at this difficult time.

stashko

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Have Mercy lord on the family grant healing.....amin

Starlight

OC.Net Guru
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy. Dear Jesus, a great Healer of all, please help your servant Laura, her family and friends. Please provide good guidance to the medical team.

Ebor

Taxiarches
Reaction score
I thank everyone for their kindness and prayers. 

An update: Laura had both surgeries (neck and lumbar disk) in the last couple of days. She came home this evening, which frankly surprised me as she's in some pain, has one of the rigid high collar structures to keep her neck steady and is weak and worried about healing.