• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

New Board!

Bobby

Archon
Reaction score
In honor of one of my favorite internet forums, DVDTalk, I have decided to start a technical help section on OC.net where you can voice any questions you have, and they do not have to be board related!

So please, ask away, and someone will give you a hand! It is just one way we can share our talents and interests with each other.

R

Donna Rose

High Elder
Reaction score
WOW i was so confused on the 50 most recent threads, til i realized u went and created a new board....my question is....WHAT WERE YOU DOING UP AT 4 AM IN THE FIRST PLACE???

well, even tho u clearly didnt get enough sleep last night, at least you are helping others out :) we are all very lucky to have u 'round, Cap'n! ;) (muah!)

Tech Support

Reaction score
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
N/A
[size=12pt]

If you have any questions about how to use specific features of OCNet, feel free to post a thread in this forum.

If you experience any bugs or problems accessing the site, please PM me.  Please do not PM me any requests relating to forum moderation or requests for access to the private forums, as we are not mods and can only provide technical (computer-related) assistance.

I will also announce scheduled downtime, maintenance windows (during which downtime may occur) and other technical updates on this forum.