• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

New Hegomen Video

copticorthodoxboy

High Elder
Reaction score
From www.stmarkdc.org

"After 11 faithful years in the priesthood, we congratulate our beloved shepherd, Father Bishoy Andrawes, on his elevation to the rank of Hegomen (Archpriest). On February 6, 2007 at the North American Archdiocese in Cedar Grove, NJ, His Holiness Pope Shenouda III elevated Father Bishoy to the senior rank of priesthood.  Click on the picture to watch a short video clip of the ordination."

Here is a link to see the ordination:
http://stmarkdc.lightcastmedia.com/console.php?u=3033&c=1398072019

Shawn

Amdetsion

High Elder
Reaction score
Beautiful!!!

I watched the ordaination.

It was great, a blessing.

HH Pope Shenouda looks very well.

I live about 20 minutes from Cedar Grove NJ. I have not been able to get to the church yet to get a blessing from the Pope. I pray that I will before he leaves which I am told is this weekend.

Thanks for sharing that.

Deacon Amde Tsion