• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

New History Channel series, "The Bible"

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
Achronos said:
serb1389 said:
On Station, you can get some pretty good sniping done from being in the train, which I always enjoyed.  Also on Jungle there were a whole bunch of great spots to pick people off, especially with the silencer on.  
Man I don't even remember those maps. Was Cradle one of them?

I remember we used to mod the game using a GameShark to do all sorts of stuff. Like accessing the hidden island on Dam.
OMG GameShark was so awesome!  GameGenie was absolutely fun too. when everyone got unlimited amo & unlimited weapons.  made it so much more fun. 

Eastern Mind

High Elder
Reaction score
And then suddenly, big hair man from Ancient Aliens pops in to give his opinion...

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
That person said:
orthonorm said:
ialmisry said:
I was quite pleased my son wanted it taped.
Please tell me this is just a hanger-on of vocabulary from another era?

I know of one person who still tapes things and then that weirdo transfers them to DVDs. He has a VHS to DVD recorder. And I think he just got it last year to update his video collection.
I was born in the 90s and I say "tape." I think it's sort of like "dialing" phone numbers or whatever.
Dialing is pagan. Repent from your invocation of false gods.

To think of it, I can't remember when someone mentioned dialing a number in recent years. They call it or the person or organization.

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
From what I have been hearing from friends and family, I think that I am getting more spiritual gratification from The Walking Dead.  Plus, I hear The Vikings is more worthwhile as well.