• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

Not getting any notifications from forum

Simkins

OC.Net Guru
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
23
Points
38
Faith
Radio Gnostic
Jurisdiction
Pleroma
on my hotmail account.

Are they not sent out? Or mail from this forum is blocked by hotmail?
 

byhisgrace

OC.Net Guru
Site Supporter
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
1,265
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
31
Location
USA
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
GOARCH
Yeah, everyone is having this problem. All we can do is wait for admins to fix it.
 

scamandrius

Merarches
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
9,407
Reaction score
13
Points
38
Location
Omaha
Faith
Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Denver
Consider that to be a good thing.  I don't want to be inundated minutely with notifications that I really do not need nor want to follow up on.  But, hey, suum cuique, right?
 

byhisgrace

OC.Net Guru
Site Supporter
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
1,265
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
31
Location
USA
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
GOARCH
scamandrius said:
Consider that to be a good thing.  I don't want to be inundated minutely with notifications that I really do not need nor want to follow up on.  But, hey, suum cuique, right?
Which can easily be mitigated by unsubscribing from that thread. Then again, there is the dilemma of having to either get no notifications at all, or get flooded with notifications of replies that are not even related to your posts. I wish you can set it so that you only get notifications if someone quotes you or mentions your name. I've seen other forums do it, so it's technically possibly.
 

Simkins

OC.Net Guru
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
23
Points
38
Faith
Radio Gnostic
Jurisdiction
Pleroma
byhisgrace said:
Yeah, everyone is having this problem. All we can do is wait for admins to fix it.
And you do not use hotmail, right? The problem is that the messages are not even sent from the forum?
 

byhisgrace

OC.Net Guru
Site Supporter
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
1,265
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
31
Location
USA
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
GOARCH
Simkins said:
byhisgrace said:
Yeah, everyone is having this problem. All we can do is wait for admins to fix it.
And you do not use hotmail, right? The problem is that the messages are not even sent from the forum?
No, I don't. And yes, the messages are not even sent.
 

trevor72694

Archon
Site Supporter
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
2,459
Reaction score
9
Points
38
Age
28
Location
Colorado, USA
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
OCA
I'm not getting e-mail notifications, but I thought I turned them off somehow and was wondering how to turn them back on.
 
Top