• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

OC view on aliens i.e. Angels as aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelenikovo

Muted
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Ohrid Archiepiscopy
yesterday I've relistened the Paul and Phillip Collins radio interview On The Alein Smokescreen [1][1][1] (30.10.2017 guesting on OurInterestingTimes radioshow hosted by Timothy Kelly) what is an orthodox perspective that debunks nicely this meme for what I'll say it has logic way greater than usual assumptions! still great part is such momentum but think that as entities we are talking for something close to us known as Angels and demons-anathema-to-them, not that I am after this info somehow exicet but something as urgent recently was commented by me on DTT eforum thread as response to someones exaltation how pentagon will disclosing some info this summer [2][2] what to say all that want to rejoice in such opportunities must be reminded You are or will be on spiritual attack!!! otherworldly things exist but the deception is that not understanding how beings hierarchy works as pneumatology we as people are falling in delusion that we are part of cosmic brotherhood, what from Christian perspective is wrong, yes we have older brothers but those are Angels and yes they can materialize but only through strict allowance by Our Lord ...

Also an book of abbot Ephraim Vinogradov sums it all up - "UFO, paranormal activities and supernatural gifts in the light of the Orthodox faith". [1][1][1] It points famous ufologists from Russia or the west who have come to the same conclusion: UFO's are not extraterrestrial but from a parallel "plane/dimension". In the words of Orthodoxy - the spirit world.
A huge number of people obsessed with UFO's have become either mad, committed suicide or suffered in some other way. Also includes stories of "aliens" arriving close to Orthodox believers who have countered them with crosses in the air and/or said prayers. The creatures definitely do not like them which speaks for itself. There's also a list of 23 British scientists which studied UFO's. 16 of them have committed suicide.

also fr.Rodion from Peterburg has the same conclusion DONT GO AFTER ALIENS! below is english text and in the next footnote is serbian summary what kind of effects have such lust for aliens [1]

https://citionhall.ru/en/informatika/lyudi-i-demony-oni-gotovyatsya-k-voine-s-bogom-inoplanetyane/

as I can see there are other alien threads in this eforum and thing for such and similar topic there should be oftopic subforum even some designation to those threads that are dangerous for researching, maybe separate oftopic subforum for Prelest and Heresys which will not be open for public viewing altho I know for many those are juice topics, still we need to have sense that even children can read this eForum! not that the current ontopic threads are somehow problem eg . here is one where the proposed OP text is not so controversial as other beliefs eg. by one anglican priest who was pointing that the Great Flood was result because humans started to mingle with fallen angels assertion from his next footnoted video [1] that as logic even its debatable its not the the exact story, in my opinion what I think is possible is humans becoming en'masse "magicians" (who knows how weir were akkadians will not wonder even their children were thrown in such demonic cults) and if we know that those who are possessed by many demons-anathema-to-them can manifest such offspring that is wicked enough so we would say yes those became alienated from us as crossbreeds maybe even with animals, something sadly that nowadays is again happening but on way larger pace through experimentation with crispr dna editing, even rna editing is opening huge door in this respect so we would be through some extra in body production of specific proteins to be acceptable later for channeling, altho this would be more delusional as artificial technology foremost for mass control and eventual mass hallucination!

Zelenikovo

Muted
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Ohrid Archiepiscopy
in the next three footnotes
there is public stance of Moscow Patriarchate on the same issue
[1][1][1]​

... I am aware that this kind of title for the thread like Angels as aliens is maybe too sensationalistic thus like that wrong, but in same time I am also aware that many if not most of the human population on this topic is open for flirting with aliens what is due to long scifi conditioning in the popular culture eg. dream that we will travel in universe once 'they' arrive (in next footnotes explanation who are they) [1][1] will come almost as the popular culture is expecting them than Salvation through Christ ...

... so I think its utmost important in time people to be prepared for the truth, altho as I am aware the Orthodox Church havent addressed anyhow this question as whole, normally in Orthodoxy its not easy to be done without Council, but even worst will be this issue to be left aside as unimportant as we can see in Russia there is already stance just not sure why elsewhere this is not case, altho we are witnesses that many are suffering from demonic attacks exactly coming to them in form of ufos aliens other worldly astral traps i.e. we must warning all that are embracing ufo lusts that they are like that invoking on themselves misfortune at least in the astral realm where the demons-anathema-to-them are in plenitude i.e. where we are trapped while we sleep, thats why in Orthodoxy those who believe in dreams are marked as delusional (next oc links points to this about dreams) [1][1] or eventually thats why monks strive to sleep as little as possible, as Saint John Chrysostom said those who chaise the dreams are like those who are chasing their shadow, also think he made popular the hanging ceiling rope method till the nous is acclimatized on wakeness i.e. sleeping in standing position while holding for the rope thus avoiding the temptation for deep dream which think nowadays is labeled by the science as delta state ... not that Guardian Angels are not around us from the other side, but if we are not living Graceful Life probably they cant act easily i.e. I've noticed when Inchurched with steady focus on Salvation instead earthly pleasures and success all matrix from the other side is falling apart (lets say exploding) what helped me not to have NO trust in any dream, and almost as in the case of the monks some dream as vision should repeated many times before I am considering it even to think about as maybe message from Our Lord usually as warning for some immense future evil that would be wars deluge etc. alike risks, but as I said even then I am not so concerned because I am no authority anyhow so I cant influence anyone thus dont even bother what will be simply we all have earned what is ahead of us and Glory To Our Lord For Everything That Was Is and Will Be ...​

I am not scientific expert so I would claim with certainty that we are manipulated like this or that nowadays by someone, but with the modest knowledge on the matter I am aware that as demons-anathema-to-them so as possessed by them elites are trying to grab and subdue as many as possible people in their flock, mostly this is known by the Church Fathers witnessing but its really appealing when is experienced!! what is interesting is that some spiritualists had have labeled the theta state of dreaming as satanic realm, not sure why and how but as programing is proposed as possible what could be assume from next two links [1][1] and as I can see the same could be triggered by frequency manipulation i.e. in the next footnote is quoted info from company that used such technology [2] so this could be used (if its not already present issue) for future local if not mass manipulation by elites with hidden agendas (that as potential are romantically pointed in the next footnote on historum eforum) [2] summed up like this think there is chance and thus problem if such tech is used as tool for live hallucinations ahead, altho I am more and more convinced that the same will go on more perfidious level so it couldnt be avoided expensive and not easily installed implants as nano'brain'gates i.e. instead what it would be easier introduced through boosting enzymes in the bodies so they would produce proteins which will act as receivers for signals either by satellites or terrestrial antennas (the next footnotes are explaining this as possibility) [3]][3][3] and hm like this behavior control will be just bonus while the prime goal would be an chance for holodeck virtual reality!? I'll point again what as mechanism till now was imaginable only as nanobot antenna some will say poured to the masses in consumeristic way maybe through instant coffee granules (in the next footnote links explaining this) [3] but knowing this couldnt be executed so easily or to whole world population probably combinations of approaches will be used maybe even gmo foods or even better m'rna vaxing could be used later as more probable way for such stunt, surely You already know that through new m'rna vaccines i.e. m'rna editing of the cell chromosomes as protein printers there could be triggered specific production of specific proteins - and again i'll point there are such proteins that could be used for scifi reality without consent (first 3 footnotes again) [3]][3][3] what to say see my reasoning as something out from this world i.e. bioethical concern as what if scenario for mass hallucinations so we would fell as prophecised in The Revelation on the miracles done by the fallen prophet, so here I am guessing what kind of skim could be used for many to astray in apostasy, too big to handle assumtion I know but have in mind for some elites only the sky is the limit in their lusts for ubermenshenen nowadays dreamed through the genetic scientific revolution mixed with past electronic revolution pushed for one century by effective eugenic elitism in campaign for transhumanistic superhumanity and the race for heaven on earth, an neopagan utopianism that was not at all something fantastic but real ideal in the western realm through the past 1k years since the infiltration of pagan platonic lusts among the aristocrats on the european universities who acting from shadows hijacked even vatican and promoted secrete neopaganism (next footnote info how came from nominalism to humanism) [4] after what later followed all kind of abominations of scientific reasoning that eventually revived in syncretic way the ancient cults what for sure lead to the lust for seeking heaven on earth!

this proposition could throw people in fear, but that is possible only if someone is Unfaithful and its not aware Of The Might Of Our Almighty Lord and think it would be wrong for us to seek extermination of the wicked because its Our Lords Call because He Want As Many As Possible of the strayed sheeps to be saved thus dont judge or hate those who are or will fell in this kind of Prelest above all as I pointed many even wanted or not will be thrown on knees, when will be this hm its not mine to say, just know by the logic of the hedonistic treadmill the time is more and more compacted so things are reviling sooner than we expect, just know after thousand years reign of Byzantium as Christian Empire now we are close to the end of the thousand years reign of the anathemahim rule as is prophecised in The Revelation ...

Lord Have Mercy On Our human weaknesses and straying in prelest while we are seeking and asking for ufo lusts!

Zelenikovo

Muted
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Ohrid Archiepiscopy
closest thing from monotheistic literature that touches this subject is the apocryph Book Of Enoh here on this forum also questioned in the next footnoted thread [1] why the same is designated as such and why is not included in the Bible think is question of Lords Providence that was revealed to the Holy Fathers who standardized the Old Testament, probably in question were mistakes or due to wrong narration through the centuries what was obviously case with the Talmudic tradition (correlation pointed for it in the next links) [2][2][2] so its not strange to say some things were hidden from the People and for that clear example is also The Prophet Esdra, all in all when something is tasty as knowledge one need to be careful, and one thing is general knowledge completely different literal one, so I really think that lusting after Enoch books is wrong, having them in consideration think also is not useful, and only way of considering them as useful would be knowing that demons-anathema-to-them can hijack people and through them somehow make wicked offspring what eventually in one point lead to deluge as Our Lords Rage ... any scientific debate on the matter finally will not be from Soteriological use but mostly as apologetic excuse for wasting time while confronting the fallen scientific humanistic mindset and its false measures of past present and future eschatological theories ... look on the bright side they will eventually ridicule our Faith if the same is measured through their blindness as modern scientificism, thus examining Enoh and trying to make claim through it in this respect think is more than wrong, what if we are talking of rewritten texst borrowed from some monotheistic heretic who twisted the Prophets words even in small amount but enough so it would be compatible or similar to some pagan knowledge, so I after the stance that everything that wasnt standardised in the first centuries by The Early Church Fathers is without question done because certain risks, dont forget back then THe Grace from The Christ appearence in this world was so huge that those who became devoted followers to them were things revealed in great amount, its not at all coincidental why Enoh is not included among the Canonical Books ...

Zelenikovo

Muted
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Ohrid Archiepiscopy
while stumbled upon same topics on Monachos.net I really found this next reasoning of one Priest as useful, in same manner this thread intent is to point to people > avoid the ufo/alien topic with all Your strength, even tho our generations are so brainwashed and conditioned through the popular culture on this topic so I know its almost hard to resist the temptation, 1. but at least guard Yourself with the notion that its word for Angels and demons-anathema-to-them, thus knowing that the same subject is heavy for curiosity like that You are evading any risk of obsession with this subject, 2. also have in mind that this topic is related with the neopagan lust for heaven on earth and all kind of superman goals which eventually have lead to futurism (in the next footnote explanation from PoFo eForum on futurism) [1] what is interesting tho is that all this vibe rest on the enlightement inertia and the freemasonic neopaganism and its sabean star symbology (in the next footnotes linked info why and how the lust for stars is neopagan occult trend) [1][1] that through the nations birth in romanticism started to use it little by little in plain sight the pentagram marking of their puppet states, in same time also bursted all kind of cultural lust for aliens and alike future so little by little all world was hijacked by neopagan elites which started to push simultaneously secularism and belletristic esotericism on top widened by deus'ex'macina through the postindustrial revolution dreams for personal robots (in the next footnotes overwiev from literature conditioning onward) [2][2][2]

in the next link is the Priest point underlined in the beginning of the previous paragraph ...

https://web.archive.org/web/20130702052140/http://www.monachos.net/conversation/topic/6574-aliens-as-demons/#entry103887

I'll digress in this paragraph and say > with what I will not go along in his point is that OldCalendarists are sect, in my opinion zealots that are defying corrupted authorities who jump in changing the Church Calendar without Orthodox Ecumenical Council as it was word for minor thing instead breaking apart from the Church Tradition that is slue in Orthodox Christianity, as we can see this by some small thing started to widen the room for ecumenism what by all means is wrong i.e. first Orthodoxy should erase the heresy of ethnophiletism and unite and just after we can speak about reconciliation between west and east, but most probably many cant get that its Our Lords Providence this not to happen yet some are striving for that even tho its wrong!

Zelenikovo

Muted
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Ohrid Archiepiscopy
there is one more archived threads about this topic on monachos, and this just point how interesting is this subject to many Orthodox Christians what I'll stress again its not problem to see all this through the prism of Pneumonology but trying to reach extraterrestrials is wrong by all means for Christians, as I said already to Angels is forbidden to reveal themselves to us except when and if we are in immense danger as Faithful otherwise be assured its word for demons-anathema-to-them, with my modest experience earlier in western pagan mysticism I can just say run away from falling in scifi traps in the astral realm, also be aware as Saint Seraphim Rose once said (I'll paraphrase) manipulation is utmost skim of the neopagans and their humanism!

https://web.archive.org/web/20110608134625/http://www.monachos.net/forum/showthread.php?4087-Aliens-and-beings-from-other-planets

one point that is not accented by me in this thread is that whenever aliens pop up to You use Prayers and use the Cross Sign on them ... seek Christ for deliverance of evil from the bottom of Your heart if great danger is in front of You ... usually this happens in dreams in the astral realm, and usually its word for net of illusions, those that see them in reality they've lost great amount of their Grace so easily becoming pray for the fallen even in this realm, what eventually could be said for governments too, the question is how much is too much, so dont judge if You can help with Prayers help if not stay away and at least dont ruin Your own Salvation while attacking neopagans and their strive, dont forget when I am attacking something from their vibe its not them personally but their ideology without the need to judge why they've fell, dont forget many traps are due to heredity sins other because reckless trending and many because different kind of knowledge or media brainwashing ... but also as one need to distance from such fallen vibe from the other side so as needs to be watchful from this side, but how if the remote control or fakebook alike socializing is norm, lusts poured as attention temptations, even I've run to scifi bulk of movies last six months so I would see over any hidden conditioning i.e. watching those movies with debunking prism foremost, yet the trend is seducing and after while the prism was aside while the special effects in and for sure subliminal messaging started working, happily I had have real experience and knowledge that all this vibe is drawn by neopagans and layed by demons-anathema-to-them so I can fall for it ultimately altho playing with matches is always good thing for fire, hope I've didnt burned my nous ...

Status
Not open for further replies.