• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Okay guys, I really need your help

Wyatt

Archon
Reaction score
The following posted with Fr. George's administrative approval  -PtA

My girlfriend Erin has the same genetic bone condition that I have (osteogenesis imperfecta) and she is in this contest where, if she gets enough votes, she will get a vehicle that is fully modified which would allow her to drive for the first time in her life. Obviously, that would be wonderful because it would give her a level of independence that she has never had before. Plus, she is planning on moving here sometime this year and desperately needs a vehicle that she can drive herself in, not only to get around here, but also to make trips back to Indiana to be with her family. If you could, please click the link below and take the time to vote for her. You can vote again every 24 hours as well. Also, if any of you could share this link on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social networking sites that you use we would really appreciate it. I will also put a link in my signature for the duration of the contest to make it easier for those of you who are able to vote again each day. This is very important to us and would drastically improve her life and independence, so any help you all can provide would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/erin-reid-indianapolis-indiana/

Wyatt

Archon
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your prayers and support. God bless you!

Wyatt

Archon
Reaction score
We surpassed 1,000 votes today! Thanks for the continued support, everyone. Keep 'em coming. :)

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
Never say vamrat did nothing for ya! 

Wyatt

Archon
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the support!
Cyrillic said:
Voted again. Keep reminding us. Are you winning?
In order to win, Erin has to have the most votes in her region. We are not sure how big of an area constitutes a region, however. Erin lives in Indiana, and I looked over the Indiana contestants and right now there are 4 people in Indiana that are ahead of Erin.

dzheremi

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
I voted, and will vote every day for as long as I can remember (I've put this thread in my favorites folder to help remind me). Here's hoping she wins!

James2

High Elder
Reaction score
Voted.  I like being able to vote again.  Wish I could do that in political elections!

Wyatt

Archon
Reaction score
She's almost to 7000 votes. Thanks for the continued support everyone, and keep it coming! :)