• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

One More Time...

ignatius

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Grace and Peace,

One more time I throw myself into the bosom of Holy Orthodoxy in an attempt to more fully embrace the Christian Faith. This Great Lent I have vowed to attend St. Cyprian of Carthage Orthodox Church with my children during this Great Fast and submit myself to the Traditions and Liturgy of my Eastern Brothers and Sisters in the hope that it be more pleasing to God and more healing for my wretchedness of soul and spirit.

Aid me, Pray for me, and support me for I have been in this struggle so long. I am weak and I don't trust my own guidance in these matters anymore. Far too long my mind has been an enemy to me and have served only to steer me to greater corruption of heart.

St. Ephraim, pray for me, a sinner!

NMHS

Site Supporter
Reaction score
ignatius said:
Grace and Peace,

One more time I throw myself into the bosom of Holy Orthodoxy in an attempt to more fully embrace the Christian Faith. This Great Lent I have vowed to attend St. Cyprian of Carthage Orthodox Church with my children during this Great Fast and submit myself to the Traditions and Liturgy of my Eastern Brothers and Sisters in the hope that it be more pleasing to God and more healing for my wretchedness of soul and spirit.

Aid me, Pray for me, and support me for I have been in this struggle so long. I am weak and I don't trust my own guidance in these matters anymore. Far too long my mind has been an enemy to me and have served only to steer me to greater corruption of heart.

You are not alone......................Lord have Mercy

ignatius

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
NMHS said:
ignatius said:
Grace and Peace,

Grace and Peace,

What are you doing this Great Lent?

NMHS

Site Supporter
Reaction score
ignatius said:
NMHS said:
ignatius said:
Grace and Peace,

Grace and Peace,

Battling the same enemy we share together......................our minds.

ignatius

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
NMHS said:
ignatius said:
NMHS said:
ignatius said:
Grace and Peace,

Grace and Peace,

Battling the same enemy we share together......................our minds.
Ah, a tenacious foe to be sure. :) My poor spiritual man's advice, don't do it alone and don't be timid.

NMHS

Site Supporter
Reaction score
ignatius said:
Ah, a tenacious foe to be sure. :) My poor spiritual man's advice, don't do it alone and don't be timid.
Ignatius

Would you be able to elude to this a little more?

ignatius

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
NMHS said:
ignatius said:
Ignatius

Have a spiritual father and don't let the darker forces confuse you into being timid with your faith.

NMHS

Site Supporter
Reaction score
ignatius said:
NMHS said:
ignatius said:
Ignatius

Have a spiritual father and don't let the darker forces confuse you into being timid with your faith.
PM Sent