• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Ordination to the Diaconate

Pedro

Archon
Reaction score
God willing, this Saturday, May 14, 2011, I will be ordained by Metropolitan JONAH to the Holy Diaconate at St. Sergius of Radonezh Chapel in Syosset, NY.

Please keep us in your prayers.

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Worthy!  May the Lord bless and protect you and your family, and may He shine His grace upon your ministry.

mildert

Reaction score
DavidBryan said:
God willing, this Saturday, May 14, 2011, I will be ordained by Metropolitan JONAH to the Holy Diaconate at St. Sergius of Radonezh Chapel in Syosset, NY.

Please keep us in your prayers.
Christ is Risen!

May God bless you, now and in the time ahead!

In XC,

Deacon Philip

stashko

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Prayers....And Congratulations..

Lord Have Mercy...Amen Amen

Lord Grant You Many Years......Amen Amen .....

Axios, Worthy, Dostojan.....

Pedro

Archon
Reaction score
Nigula Qian Zishi said:
I look forward to seeing you serve at your home church on Sunday! Welcome home to Fort Worth, Father David!
T'was a good visit, and great to finally meet you in "actual reality" after seven years via pixel!