Orthodox or Detox??

Rastaman

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Poppy said:
NOPE, Greek Orthodox Priest....and drummer in a band. Steve Bookvich
Just for clarification, he is not in a canonical jurisdiction.

Rastaman

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Poppy said:
haha......OH MY DAYS!!! what are you people like??? EVEN on a non serious thread you just cant help yourself uh???

lolOl
Actually, I find this whole thread in poor taste, non-serious or not.

I was simply pointing out that this person does not belong to a recognised jurisdiction.

Carry on.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
John of the North said:
Poppy said:
haha......OH MY DAYS!!! what are you people like??? EVEN on a non serious thread you just cant help yourself uh???

lolOl

I was simply pointing out that this person does not belong to a recognised jurisdiction.

Carry on.
Poor taste? Sure. Brilliant? Yes. I want Poppy on my show.

Poppy

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Website
www.zsl.org
John of the North said:
Poppy said:

lolOl

Carry on.
So.....do you click on everything on the internet you already know is goin to be "poor taste"??

ooo bit too close for comfy am i??

ugh  ::)

Poppy

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Website
www.zsl.org
sorry.....i shouldn't of said that last night. rli sorry.

dont noone post after this and the thread will just die. It was just a bit of fun i never meant anything mean by it.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
I was actually really offended, but also touched by the genius at the same time. Poppy, I don't know how I feel about you sometimes!  :laugh:

Poppy

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Website
www.zsl.org
IsmiLiora said:
I was actually really offended, but also touched by the genius at the same time. Poppy, I don't know how I feel about you sometimes!  :laugh:
haha...yeah im a bit like marmite.
im off to France on Monday for a year, Avergne. So i be out all your hair for a whole chunk. Its remote where we are plus i be working so i wont be able to get online hardley at all unless i go into a close by town.

Second Chance

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Poppy said:
IsmiLiora said:
im off to France on Monday for a year, Avergne. So i be out all your hair for a whole chunk. Its remote where we are plus i be working so i wont be able to get online hardley at all unless i go into a close by town.
Interesting place; the least populated region in Europe, no grapes or wines, but tire factories and research facilities. I hope that you have thebest time of your life. Take a book or two with you and may God bless you.

Poppy

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Website
www.zsl.org
Second Chance said:
Poppy said:
IsmiLiora said:
Interesting place; the least populated region in Europe, no grapes or wines, but tire factories and research facilities. I hope that you have thebest time of your life. Take a book or two with you and may God bless you.
mostly we will be working. my mate has a uncle and hes converting a mega huge building into a hostel with bunks and refectory and all that, for people who want to come stay and hike or go climb mountains or something twitchers and all that crowd. So some students are going out to work [cheap labour lolOl] but im gutted that i cant get online i cant even get text messages to friends already there!!!! maybe they have all been murdered and its a scam!!!!!!! :eek:

haha.... im kidding

anyways thanks.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:
Oh, I know how I feel. Poppy and Orthonorm @ OC.net chat:

Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss the dice, it has to be
The only one for me is you, and you for me
So happy together

Ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba
Ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba

Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss the dice, it has to be
The only one for me is you, and you for me
So happy together

So happy together
How is the weather
So happy together
We're happy together
So happy together
Happy together
So happy together
So happy together (ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba)

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
I will pay you $20 (or buy two drinks, whatevz) if Poppy responds to your last post. I am that excited to hear what she thinks about your perception of this relationship ;)

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
more tag lulz. I didn't add any, I rarely do unless they it is of help to do so.