Picture of the Day

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
DeniseDenise said:

The 54-year-old keeper, Mario, has worked at the zoo for almost 25 years and now has terminal cancer. He asked to be taken to the giraffe enclosure one last time to say goodbye to the animals.
:(

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net
DeniseDenise said:
The 54-year-old keeper, Mario, has worked at the zoo for almost 25 years and now has terminal cancer. He asked to be taken to the giraffe enclosure one last time to say goodbye to the animals.
I don't think their souls are the same as ours, but when I read stories like this, I wonder if we have underestimated animals. 

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
I laughed:

ialmisry said:
I cried:

DeniseDenise said:

This thread is a roller coaster of emotions.

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Mor Ephrem said:
DeniseDenise said:
I don't think their souls are the same as ours, but when I read stories like this, I wonder if we have underestimated animals. 
Are their souls the same as ours? No, but I believe 100% that God loves ALL of His Creation and that he has a further plan for animals - to think that a great majority of them live their short lives in such pain and horrible circumstances, die, and don't exist anymore in any form is too cruel a thought. Revelation does mention animals worshiping at the Throne of God.

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Hard disk !

we don't need no stinking hard disk.....

my first machine was 100% floppy based