Picture of the Day

Jason.Wike

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Punch said:
I collect photos of various rebel groups, and the one above is one that I had in my collection (although not so large).  The Liberian Rebels were certainly a strangly dressed lot.
Its so perfectly weird I have to wonder if some hipster fashion drop out isn't involved. Its a professional level of weird you would expect to see on a cat walk.

Ansgar

Archon
Reaction score
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
:) :) :) My son is 14 years old today! :) :) :)

Selam
Congratulations to him.

Your son has some nice dreadlocks  :)

Ansgar

Archon
Reaction score
Orthodox11 said:
Ansgar said:
Some nice pictures from Norway  :)
Who are the two young deacons? Norwegians, or did they come with the Archbishop from Paris?
The man in the middle is about to get ordained a deacon. He serves in our parish. The deacon on his right side is also danish and the older deacon on the left side is norwegian.  :)

Ansgar

Archon
Reaction score
Monastery of the protection of the Mother of God in Bussy-en-Othe in France  :)

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
biro said:
Wow, did you make those yourself?  :)
No, I actually found it on google, but I am planning to purchase one. :)

For showing public disdain for moderatorial decisions in your signature line, you are hereby placed on post moderation for 60 days.  The signature line in question has been removed.  During this time, you will be able to post in the usual way, but every one of your entries will have to be approved by a moderator before appearing on the board.  Should you disagree with this decision, please appeal via PM to Fr George.

Pravoslavbob
 We try to work with you. We forgive you for establishing multiple accounts. We warn you about your actions, and your answer to is to continue to do what we have asked you to stop doing.

The next step up the discipline ladder is muting, which is where you are now.
The next step up is banning you.

The last time I exercised mercy by not banning someone who was already in a 'warned' state and committed 5 additional infractions, thereby earning a banishment, you criticised this action. Therefore, I have learned my lesson that you have taught me, and no mercy will be exercised for you again.

+FrChris
Admin
 I need to apologise to Celticfan1888. I had him confused with another poster, with which I also have had past discussions regarding multiple accounts on this forum.

I do sincerely regret this error. However, it does not impact his past actions regarding his signature, and his consequent discipline.

+FrChris
Admin

W.A.Mozart

High Elder
Reaction score

at the moment of death and an hour later...

resurrection of Christ takes place every day and forever in those who know his secret

Symeon the New Theologian

Ansgar

Archon
Reaction score
W.A.Mozart said:
btw it it is Blessed Elder Joseph of Vatopedi

http://www.impantokratoros.gr/8D2A12EF.en.aspx
I have been on that website before, but I have never been able to find any information on the monastery other places. Do you know something about it?