Picture of the Day

Azurestone

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Website
deum-quaerens.blogspot.com
Asteriktos said:
They say the eyes are windows to the soul. What happens when someone has no soul? The eyes become windows into the abyss of meaninglessness...

Look, and see...

He's smiling because he knows...

Do you?
Whatever you're smoking... I want some.

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
LOL! 

My Internet Connection at home is rather slow.... therefore, the whole image didn't show up right away.

This is what I saw...and it seemed to me like someone with their eyes closed, making a wish!

:D

Attachments

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
DO YOU GUYS JUST WANT THE NAME OF THE SINGER ALREADY

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
No. Not at all. Never. Nope. Nary a chance.

If you happen to drop the name accidentally, however, it won't be held against you.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
OF COURSE I know her name. I don't find pictures of random chicks and use them as my avatars. I am not a guy, haha.

Mariangela Demurtas, the Sicilian lead singer of one of my favorite bands, Tristania.

I was watching the "Year of the Rat" music video and she had wavy hair, a flower in her hair, and hoop earrings. I thought, "I want to be her!" Or I want her nose, at the very least. I thought she was Indian at first.

Sorry for ruining your guessing game.  :p

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:
OF COURSE I know her name. I don't find pictures of random chicks and use them as my avatars. I am not a guy, haha.

Mariangela Demurtas, the Sicilian lead singer of one of my favorite bands, Tristania.

I was watching the "Year of the Rat" music video and she had wavy hair, a flower in her hair, and hoop earrings. I thought, "I want to be her!" Or I want her nose, at the very least. I thought she was Indian at first.

Sorry for ruining your guessing game.  :p
Thank you. This chickerita is relevant to my interests.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:
I don't find pictures of random chicks and use them as my avatars. I am not a guy, haha.
Who would do such a thing?  :eek:

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
I don't know what reason I would have for typing "girls" into Google, or adding some qualifiers ("Russian girls," "Lebanese girls"). I think that when I type Russian into Google and my automatic search assumes "GIRLS," it's your* fault.

*collective your

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
LizaSymonenko said:
LOL! 

My Internet Connection at home is rather slow.... therefore, the whole image didn't show up right away.

This is what I saw...and it seemed to me like someone with their eyes closed, making a wish!
:D

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Even the leader of our planet needs to chill every once in a while