Picture of the Day

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,067
Reaction score
21
Points
38
Age
41
IsmiLiora said:
Asteriktos said:
JamesRottnek said:
Just empty your mind of all thoughts, and then look at the picture.  It will remind you of a Chinese food restaurant.  Unless, of course, you have no imagination and are a fool.
I dunno, I'm just not getting it. Maybe if someone was talking to me with an accent so heavy I couldn't understand them, that would help me see what you're seeing...
You better make your 12,000th post a good one!
Thanks for the reminder/notice  ;D For my 12,000th post I put something in the And For my 5000th post I Bring You... thread.  I am completely out of ideas for that thread, though, without bringing in other (non-Orthodox) topics.
 

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
26
Location
Mesa, AZ
akimori makoto said:
IsmiLiora said:
akimori makoto said:
IsmiLiora said:
The attempted bedroom eyes photo of celticfan does fit quite well with the Bond pic, though. Well played.
Attempted?
I'm not sure if he's trying to make bedroom eyes on purpose or what, but I think that people just naturally have them. I used to try to do that in the mirror when I was a teenager -- never worked for me. ;)
I tried looking sexually alluring once. I was arrested for peddling child porn.
You do look rather young.
 

IsmiLiora

Archon
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
Hey, do not dis the man with the best voice on this board!
 

IsmiLiora

Archon
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
akimori makoto said:
IsmiLiora said:
Hey, do not dis the man with the best voice on this board!
Is this your attempt at making recompense for your earlier hurtful giggling?
:( I didn't mean it that way, if I came off as so! I already admitted one time in chat that I forrealz think your accent is awesome.
 
Joined
Apr 10, 2011
Messages
3,125
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
IsmiLiora said:
akimori makoto said:
IsmiLiora said:
Hey, do not dis the man with the best voice on this board!
Is this your attempt at making recompense for your earlier hurtful giggling?
:( I didn't mean it that way, if I came off as so! I already admitted one time in chat that I forrealz think your accent is awesome.
Haha, I am just joking.

I am sure I sound pretty tea-and-crumpets to you Americans.

My accent gets me beat up in boganland aka Australia.
 
Joined
Apr 10, 2011
Messages
3,125
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
akimori makoto said:
IsmiLiora said:
akimori makoto said:
IsmiLiora said:
Hey, do not dis the man with the best voice on this board!
Is this your attempt at making recompense for your earlier hurtful giggling?
:( I didn't mean it that way, if I came off as so! I already admitted one time in chat that I forrealz think your accent is awesome.
Haha, I am just joking.

I am sure I sound pretty tea-and-crumpets to you Americans.

My accent gets me beat up in boganland aka Australia.
Your avatar is looking quite modest these days.
 

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
26
Location
Mesa, AZ
I've never heard your voice, akimori, come on chat and share it with me (that sounds somewhat creepy, and I don't mean it to be).

But I was actually complementing you.  I am usually mistaken for being at least a two years older than I am (occasionally three or four - though I was once told that someone thought I was 25...but anyways), and so I know that when I am 25, people will probably think I'm closer to thirty.  Then when I'm thirty, they'll think I'm closer to forty, and so on.

You on the other hand, look young.
 
Joined
Apr 10, 2011
Messages
3,125
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
JamesRottnek said:
I've never heard your voice, akimori, come on chat and share it with me (that sounds somewhat creepy, and I don't mean it to be).
I would, bro, but I have to get back to these so-called particulars of loss (they are not very particular).

JamesRottnek said:
But I was actually complementing you.  I am usually mistaken for being at least a two years older than I am (occasionally three or four - though I was once told that someone thought I was 25...but anyways), and so I know that when I am 25, people will probably think I'm closer to thirty.  Then when I'm thirty, they'll think I'm closer to forty, and so on.
Trust me: this is much better for you and will only be helpful over the next decade.
 

IsmiLiora

Archon
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
akimori makoto said:
akimori makoto said:
IsmiLiora said:
akimori makoto said:
IsmiLiora said:
Hey, do not dis the man with the best voice on this board!
Is this your attempt at making recompense for your earlier hurtful giggling?
:( I didn't mean it that way, if I came off as so! I already admitted one time in chat that I forrealz think your accent is awesome.
Haha, I am just joking.

I am sure I sound pretty tea-and-crumpets to you Americans.

My accent gets me beat up in boganland aka Australia.
Your avatar is looking quite modest these days.
I thought I would address complaints about my avatars being too sexy for y'all. I also thought I would get another round of complaints if I went with my first choice of avatar: a woman in a niqab.
 

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
26
Location
Mesa, AZ
akimori makoto said:
JamesRottnek said:
I've never heard your voice, akimori, come on chat and share it with me (that sounds somewhat creepy, and I don't mean it to be).
I would, bro, but I have to get back to these so-called particulars of loss (they are not very particular).

JamesRottnek said:
But I was actually complementing you.  I am usually mistaken for being at least a two years older than I am (occasionally three or four - though I was once told that someone thought I was 25...but anyways), and so I know that when I am 25, people will probably think I'm closer to thirty.  Then when I'm thirty, they'll think I'm closer to forty, and so on.
Trust me: this is much better for you and will only be helpful over the next decade.
What a shame.  You see, I have no job, and I am only concerned with doing enough work in college not to get kicked out before I find another way to not have to go back to Bagdad, AZ, and so I forget others sometimes have...anything worth doing to be doing.

Perhaps it would be worth it for me, if I could just get up the courage to ask someone for a date...
 

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
26
Location
Mesa, AZ
IsmiLiora said:
akimori makoto said:
akimori makoto said:
IsmiLiora said:
akimori makoto said:
IsmiLiora said:
Hey, do not dis the man with the best voice on this board!
Is this your attempt at making recompense for your earlier hurtful giggling?
:( I didn't mean it that way, if I came off as so! I already admitted one time in chat that I forrealz think your accent is awesome.
Haha, I am just joking.

I am sure I sound pretty tea-and-crumpets to you Americans.

My accent gets me beat up in boganland aka Australia.
Your avatar is looking quite modest these days.
I thought I would address complaints about my avatars being too sexy for y'all. I also thought I would get another round of complaints if I went with my first choice of avatar: a woman in a niqab.
Are you really telling me niqabs aren't sexy?

This is a joke.  Though, tangentially related, I was surprised to see a person who I presume was an ASU student, walking around in a niqab.  I see plenty of hijabs, but no niqabs other than that one.
 

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
15,089
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
34

Congressman Paul Ryan, apparently having a vision of the Lord God...
 

IsmiLiora

Archon
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
celticfan1888 said:
IsmiLiora said:
Hey, do not dis the man with the best voice on this board!
Darling, he didn't dis me?
If you've heard Akimori's accent yet, you would NOT have made this post.  :p
 

IsmiLiora

Archon
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
JamesRottnek said:
Are you really telling me niqabs aren't sexy?

This is a joke.  Though, tangentially related, I was surprised to see a person who I presume was an ASU student, walking around in a niqab.  I see plenty of hijabs, but no niqabs other than that one.
Niqabs can actually be sexy (especially if you have good eyes) which is why Muslim women argue all of the time about how to wear it (some have "bump-it" type Khaleeji styles or wear really elaborate head scarves) and how loose to wear the abayah. It is a headache to read through Muslim women arguing about someone having overplucked eyebrows and a headscarf that's too tight. Talk about the letter of the law.
 
Top