Please pray for a young woman scheduled for an abortion

Gebre Menfes Kidus

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
***URGENT PRAYER REQUEST***
A dear friend of mine who is a Pro-Life pastor just sent me this message and asked me to share it:

"Brother, I need your intercession... Unfortunately i got a call today from a former church member in her early 20s who is scheduled for an abortion tomorrow morning up in Virginia some where.  She tried to sell me a story about her psych meds and high risk and how she needs it medically... she gave me all the reasons she had not seen an OBGYN that i had heard 100 times before on the sidewalk at the State Street clinic when I ministered out there.  She was looking for sympathy from me and wanted me to appease her conscience... I could not.  I promised her that I would pray for her.  And I will.  But i will also pray for her unborn child.  And I will pray that God will intervene on behalf of both of them.  I am asking you to pray for them too.  Her appointment is at 11:00 AM tomorrow. May God have mercy."

marigold

Archon
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy on the mother; and grant safety, life, salvation, and well-being to her child.

Alxandra

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Lord have mercy and protect her and her child.

IXOYE

Archon
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy!