• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME I BEG YOU...

SinnerInNeed

Reaction score
PLEASE...THIS IS URGENT...IT IS SO DESPARATE....GOD HAS BEEN MERCIFUL TO ME MANY MANY TIMES...AND EACH TIME I HAVE TURNED MY BACK ON HIM...BUT THIS TIME IM IN CRISIS...PLEASE ASK GOD TO BE MERCIFUL TO ME AND MY LOVED ONES ONE LAST TIME...I PROMISE TO NEVER TURN MY BACK ON HIM AGAIN...I NEED A BIG MIRACLE...I NEED A HEALING MIRACLE...NOT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF HEALING...ITS IMPORTANT...PLEASE I BEG YOU...IM CRYING FROM THE DEEP OF MY HEART....I CAN BARELY TYPE...I FEEL LIKE COLLAPSING...PLEASE MY FRIENDS...DONT FORGET ME...PLEASE

nikolaos

Reaction score
I PRAY FOR YOU BROTHER OR SISTER LORD HAVE MERCY do not ever forget that
May your healing come fast

Dismus

Elder
Reaction score
You sound very scared. I will pray for you.
God does not care how many times you have turned away, only that you return to him!!!
Prayers for you.

SinnerInNeed

Reaction score
I AM SO VERY SCARED...MY HEART IS RACING VERY FAST FOR A LONG TIME NOW AND IT WONT STOP IT CANT FIND REST...PLEASE KEEP PRAYING PLEASE DONT STOP...PLEASE

Sloga

High Elder
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
God, the Lord, He will forgive you for turning away aslong as your turn back to him. I hope your situation improves.

Aristocles

Merarches
Reaction score
We're all sinners and I will pray for you.

I have discovered that in times of great personal stress and turmoil that to thank the Lord for my circumstances and the chance to prove my faith somehow helps - alot. Why? I don't know.

Starlight

OC.Net Guru
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy. May Jesus the Merciful assist you in all endeavors and solve all problems. Lord, have mercy.

Hadel

Elder
Reaction score
Lord have Mercy..... ask for Holy Mother Mary and guidence will come to you as well.

Always remember God in need and in happiness; God never forgets His children or close the "door" in their face.

May God help you and guide you to the Truth.

In Christ,
Hadel

Troldhaugen

Reaction score
Put your trust in Him and you will see the light of the world that has always been and always will be. Lift up your suffering to God and he will lead you to love and to joy. I will pray for you.

In Christ,

Pravoslavbob

Protokentarchos
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction
OCA
Lord, have mercy!

Leah05

Reaction score
I come into agreement with the above prayers and I pray that the Heavenly Father have mercy on you. Amen.

odoxmichael

Reaction score
Lord have mercy.  May God Almighty send forth His mercies and comfort to surround you in your time of need.  Through the prayers of the Theotokos and of all Your Saints, Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on us all! 

Harry

Reaction score
I think these words of  St John Chrysostom could help you:   
“[10.] For what are all things human? Ashes and dust, and as it were spray before the wind; a smoke and a shadow, and a leaf driven here and there; and a flower; a dream, and a tale, and a fable, wind and air vainly puffed out and wasting away; a feather that hath no stay, a stream flowing by, or if there be aught of more nothingness than these.
    For, tell me, what dost thou esteem great? What dignity thinkest thou to be great? is it that of the Consul? For the many think no greater dignity than that. He who is not Consul is not a whit inferior to him who is in so great splendor, who is so greatly admired. Both one and the  other are of the same dignity; both of them alike, after a little while, are no more.
    When was he made [Consul]? For how long a time? tell me: for two days? Nay, this takes place even in dreams. But that is [only] a dream, you say. And what is this? For (tell me) what is by day, is it [therefore] not a dream? Why do we not rather call these things a dream? For as dreams when the day comes on are proved, to be nothing: so these things also, when the  night comes on, are proved to be nothing. For night and day have received each an equal portion of time, and have equally divided all duration. Therefore as in the day a person rejoices not in what happened at night, so neither in the night is it possible for him to reap the fruit of what is done in the day. Thou hast been made Consul? So was I in the night; only I in the night, thou in the day. And what of this? Not even so hast thou any advantage over me, except haply its being said, Such an one is Consul, and the pleasure that springs from the words, gives him the advantage.
    I mean something of this kind, for I will express it more plainly: if I say "Such an one is Consul," and bestow on him the name, is it not gone as soon as it is spoken? So also are the things themselves; no sooner doth the Consul appear, than he is no more. But let us suppose [that he is Consul] for a year, or two years, or three or four years. Where are they who were ten times Consul? Nowhere.
    But Paul is not so. For he was, and also is living continually: he did not live one day, nor two, nor ten, and twenty, nor thirty; nor ten and twenty, nor yet thirty years--and die. Even the four hundredth year is now past, and still even yet is he illustrious, yea much more illustrious than when he was alive. And these things indeed [are] on earth; but the glory of the saints in heaven what word could set forth?
    Wherefore I entreat you, let us seek this glory; let us pursue after it, that we may attain it. For this is the true glory. Let us henceforth stand aloof from the things of this life, that we may find grace and mercy in Christ Jesus our Lord: with whom to the Father, together with the Holy Ghost, be glory, power, honor and worship, now and for ever, and world without end. Amen.” (THE HOMILIES OF ST. JOHN CHRYSOSTOM ARCHBISHOP OF CONSTANTINOPLE, ON THE EPISTLE TO THE HEBREWS, Homily IX).
May God have mercy on you!