• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Please pray for my new baby.

Sleeper

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Our first child came a touch early and is currently struggling a bit with his weight and high bilirubin levels. His weight looks like it's headed in the right direction, but he has to be plugged into a "bili-blanket" 24/7 until his levels go down. This has been particularly hard on the new (and very tired!) mama. When you think of it, please pray for him. His name is Simon. Thank you!

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Lord Have Mercy on Simon and his parents!

ialmisry

Strategos
Reaction score
Sleeper said:
Our first child came a touch early and is currently struggling a bit with his weight and high bilirubin levels. His weight looks like it's headed in the right direction, but he has to be plugged into a "bili-blanket" 24/7 until his levels go down. This has been particularly hard on the new (and very tired!) mama. When you think of it, please pray for him. His name is Simon. Thank you!
Lord have mercy on Simon and his parents!

Luke

Taxiarches
Reaction score
LORD have mercy on Simon and his Mom & Dad!

mabsoota

Archon
Reaction score
may God have mercy on u all.
by the way, u will have to change your username...

alice

Reaction score
Through the interessions of St. Nektarios [who cured my infant of the exact same thing many years ago], I pray that the levels will come down and that all will go well with your precious newborn baby. May the blessings of the holy Mother of God be with him...

Please pray to St. Nektarios whose intercessions are very miraculous, and known far and wide, for your baby Simon..I know that he will come to your aid.

The offspring of Selyvria and the guardian of Aegina,
the true friend of virtue who appeared in the last days,
we faithful honour thee as a Godly servant of Christ,
for thou pourest forth healings of all kinds for those who piously cry out:
Glory to God who glorified thee,
Glory to HIM who made thee wondrous,
Glory to HIM, who worketh healings for all through thee! AMEN!  

Sleeper

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
alice said:
Through the interessions of St. Nektarios [who cured my infant of the exact same thing many years ago], I pray that the levels will come down and that all will go well with your precious newborn baby. May the blessings of the holy Mother of God be with him...

Please pray to St. Nektarios whose intercessions are very miraculous, and known far and wide, for your baby Simon..I know that he will come to your aid.

The offspring of Selyvria and the guardian of Aegina,
the true friend of virtue who appeared in the last days,
we faithful honour thee as a Godly servant of Christ,
for thou pourest forth healings of all kinds for those who piously cry out:
Glory to God who glorified thee,
Glory to HIM who made thee wondrous,
Glory to HIM, who worketh healings for all through thee! AMEN!  
Thank you! St. Nektarios, pray for us!

Sleeper

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Wanted to update everyone. After a full night on the bili-blanket, Simon's levels dropped below the level of concern and his weight went up another two ounces! Everyone is feeling much better today and we are hoping to make it to liturgy to give thanks to God!

Thank you again for your prayers. :)

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Sleeper said:
Wanted to update everyone. After a full night on the bili-blanket, Simon's levels dropped below the level of concern and his weight went up another two ounces! Everyone is feeling much better today and we are hoping to make it to liturgy to give thanks to God!

Thank you again for your prayers. :)
Yay! :D