• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

Pray for me and a friend!

Setna

Reaction score
Faith
Coptic Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Archdiocese of NA
please pray for me and a very dear friend of mine as we are currently in the middle of a fight and are not talking to each other at this moment. I have realized that I am at fault in this situation even though I perceived an artificial distancing between the both of us on their end. please pray that God my grant me grace and that he may help to make me a better friend and that me and said friend may reconcile.

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
OCA
Lord, have mercy on Your child.

Ainnir

Merarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
Lord, have mercy.

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Faith
Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
Jurisdiction
Enemy State Orthodox Church Abroad
Lord, have mercy.

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
OCA
Lord, have mercy.

Setna

Reaction score
Faith
Coptic Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Archdiocese of NA
Please continue to pray for me and my friend, I am battling the urge to go confront my friend and ask them if they will ever speak to me again and to try to explain myself. My heart is very heavy and I am in a very melancholic mood, please pray that God may grant me the strength to give my friend the space they need and that we may be reconciled to one another, also a thank you for everyone who has prayed for me and is praying for me, God Bless.

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
uocofusa.org
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.
May the Lord help you nurture peace and understanding with your friend.

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
OCA
Lord, have mercy.
Jesus please grant peace, humility, courage, and the grace to forgive for these two..... restoration and love according to your will.

Setna

Reaction score
Faith
Coptic Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Archdiocese of NA
I thank you all for praying for me, unfortunately my friend has unfollowed me on all messaging apps and has kicked me out of any mutual groups, it seems they will not speak to me no matter what, please pray for her and for my self and that God may bless me with loyal and caring friends in the future, my heart break is unbearable, please pray for us.

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
OCA
Lord, have mercy. Comfort this child of yours and draw this servant close to you even through this hardship. Comfort, love, protect, and guide in this day as well as the future. Holy Spirit, Comforter, please heal this brocken heart.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Warned
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Faith
Episcopal
Jurisdiction
Diocese of Florida
My condolences. I will keep you both in prayer.

Ainnir

Merarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
Lord, have mercy.

Setna

Reaction score
Faith
Coptic Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Archdiocese of NA
I first want to thank everyone who has prayed for me so far, you don't know how much this means to me, to know that more righteous people than I are praying for me. I would like to ask for your continued prayers, I am shattered by the loss of my friend and I wake up every morning feeling anxious and lonely with the knowledge that I will not hear from my friend today, despite my every effort to not think about it I still have flashes of memory of my friend and our time together.
I ask you to please pray that God may help me to move forward without any bitterness or hate in my heart, that he may plant forgiveness and good will in my heart towards my friend and that God may work in their lives and bless them and help them in whatever troubles or issues they may be facing at the moment and in the future and if it be his will that he may one day reconcile us when the two of us are more mature and understanding. Please pray for us!

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
OCA
Lord, have mercy.
Please grant healing during this time of grieving, letting go.
Draw this child close to you during the harsh and lonely times. Strengthen and encourage this servant and draw them into your healing Light. Lord, lead these both into your path of righteousness. Thy will be done Lord.

Ainnir

Merarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
Grant this, O Lord.
Lord, have mercy.

Setna

Reaction score
Faith
Coptic Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Archdiocese of NA
I ask you to please continue praying for me, I have begun having panic attacks this past week as a result of the loss. I still have to see my friend as we work together on a daily basis. My heart cannot take this anymore, it is as if I never existed and do not exist at all, it has effected me so much that I have only shown up to work once this week, I am lethargic and confined to my bed at most times and I don't understand why God permitted this to happen out of the blue with no warning, please pray for us.

P.S if anyone has any prayers to pray that they can send me or any words of advice I ask you please to PM me, I will do anything to move forward and leave this in God's hands but I have a problem with giving up especially on a friend that I considered as close as family.

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
OCA
Lord, have mercy. Lead this child on the path of righteousness. Grant wisdom and understanding; strengthen and give courage in this trial dear Lord. Thank you that you have not forgotten us. Thy will be done Lord.

marigold

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Metropolis of Atlanta
Lord, have mercy.

Ainnir

Merarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
Lord, have mercy.

Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Patriarchate of Antioch
Lord, have mercy.

Setna

Reaction score
Faith
Coptic Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Archdiocese of NA
I wanted to give an update to those of you who have prayed for me regarding this matter.

I have recently over the last week reconnected with my friend and we have talked regarding what has happened and have both apologized for our contribution to what the situation was, we have officially made up and have been reconciled and I thank God from the bottom of my heart for hearing my prayer and for those who have prayed for me, I am beyond overjoyed and will remember this moment and what he has done for me. I want to thank all of you for your support and prayers and would still ask you to pray for me that I may be a better friend and an example of Christs Love to my friend and to the world as Christ himself has been to us and to me specifically, thank you.

Thanks be to God and may all Glory be to him.

Ainnir

Merarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
Glory to God!

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
OCA
Glory to You God! Thank you so much Lord!

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Warned
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Faith
Episcopal
Jurisdiction
Diocese of Florida
Glory and praise to God.