• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

Pray for me if you can

Irened

Elder
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
GOARCH
I'm having severe, physical demonic attacks as well as very weak from my chronic health condition. I don't know many Orthodox people in my life. Can you pray for me? For the demons to stop and me to feel better and I that I can feel the Lord's presence? Right now I feel like I'm in hell. I texted my priests to pray for me and anointed myself with holy oil, just need a bit more support. Thank you so much. God bless and save you.

J Michael

Cave Dweller
Reaction score
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Jurisdiction
Here and now (well...sometimes...)
Lord, have mercy.

If you're not already doing so, praying this prayer may help:
Prayer Against Demonic Influence
Almighty God, Who delivered Your people from the bondage of the adversary, and through Your Son cast down Satan like lightning, deliver me also from every influence of unclean spirits. Command Satan to depart far from me by the power of Your only begotten Son. Rescue me from demonic imaginings and darkness. Fill me with the light of the Holy Spirit that I may be guarded against all snares of crafty demons. Grant that an angel will always go before me and lead me to the path of righteousness all the days of my life, to the honor of Your glorious Name, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, now and forever. Amen.

And, if you're amenable to praying a "Catholic" prayer, there's also this:
St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.