Pray for my Friend who left the Faith

Setna

Reaction score
This is my first time posting on this forum and I thought the first thing to do was to ask for everyone's prayers for a very dear and important friend of mine. Please pray for my friend Chrystalla, who grew up in the Orthodox church but has since left and that God my heal our tenuous/failing friendship. May God have mercy on me an undeserving sinner.

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy.

Setna

Reaction score
Just wanted to update all of you who prayed for me on the current standing of things. My friend has started to talk to me again although they still remain distant, I recently learned why we had the falling out though. There is another person who has been spreading untrue statements to my friend, I know this person well and how they like to talk about people behind their back and just be bitter and complain about others, this person seems to be drawing her further away from what I pray for. I ask you to please continue to pray for my friend that God my first and foremost bring her back to the faith, that he may heal our broken and distant friendship and that you also pray for the person spreading rumors and lies behind others back.

I have recently been having a difficult time with prayer and have not prayed in a while. I have fallen into a grievous sin that keeps re-occurring and feel unworthy to pray and have my prayer heard/answered and feel fear at going to confession even though I know I have to. It feels as though things go bad when I don't pray and they seem to go even worse when I do pray, and I've drawn away as a result and so I turn to you. Thus I ask you as a final request to please pray for me as well and that God my have mercy on me a sinner and help me to trust him even though everything seems to go wrong.