• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Pray for my mom who has been in the ICU for several days

Maria

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.euphrosynoscafe.com
My mom is having heart irregularities - ventricular - which concerns doctors as she could be experiencing another heart attack at any time. She has already had about two heart attacks in the past few years.

Please pray for her as she is in pain, is confused, and is scared all at the same time. She begs of you to pray for her.

Through the prayers of the Most Pure Theotokos, Saints Nectarios of Aegina and Matthew the New Confessor of Greece, O Christ our God, have mercy on my mom, Martha, and save her.

Reaction score
Lord have mercy may St.Luke and ST.Nicholas the wonderworker intercede on Maria mother and her family behalf

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
May the Lord have mercy and restore her to health!

IXOYE

Archon
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy!

Luke

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Through the intercessions of St. Panteleimon and St. Luke, LORD have mercy!

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
uocofusa.org
May the good Lord grant her a complete and speedy recovery.
Lord, have mercy.