Prayer for empolyment situation

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
God be with you!  Hopefully nothing too dramatic has happened?

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
vamrat said:
God be with you!  Hopefully nothing too dramatic has happened?
I'm having a licensure problem, and I may have to apply for an out of state teaching license, then apply to have that license transferred back into New Mexico. Anyway, please pray that I can remain employed. Even if its another position.

Thanks

elephant

High Elder
Reaction score
Lord Have Mercy Lord Have Mercy Lord Have Mercy

sprtslvr1973

High Elder
Reaction score
Papist,
If anyone can appreciate the trial, I can. I was unemployed for almost a year. It was awful. In fact on at least one occasion I almost completely lost it. Keep in faith and rely on the people of faith around you.
While it's hard to do, try your best to enjoy the free time that you have, even though if you are like me, you think you don't have any; the reality is that you do.
For my part, I recently started a job, but it is very shaky. I have to cover a lot of my own costs with a very low base salary. Things need to improve or I will looking for a new job, either via my decision or the company's.

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
Update:
There was a problem surrounding the submission of my portfolio, which was due this year. As a consequence, after nine years of teaching in NM, I will be unlicensed as of mid June. Please pray for me that I find the employment that I need.
Thanks,
Papist