• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Prayer for the newly departed, etc.

Symeon77

Reaction score
Please pray for the soul of the newly-departed servant of God, Fred (I presume Frederick) Gluck.

My dear friend Benjamin just related the passing of his esteemed grandfather.

Never having had the privilege of meeting him, I will pass on Ben's words concerning him:

Fred Gluck. He was a man of great dignity and integrity. Definitely our family patriarch since I can remember.
Also pray for the souls of his parents, William and Susan, both of whom were taken from this life before the autumn of their lives.

And finally, pray for the servants of God, Benjamin and Perrin, that the Lord may help them in coping with their loss.

Thank you,

marigold

Archon
Site Supporter
Reaction score
O Virgin, alone immaculate, who in maiden motherhood brought forth God, intercede for their souls.
O Theotokos, intercede for the families.