• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

prayer request

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
I could use some prayers.  I've read through some of the other requests on here and mine is exceptionally minor in comparison, and really don't want to go into detail.  Just stressing out about something that is mostly out of my control, or what is my control could be easily dealt with but I just can't bring myself to do it.  Any help from on high would be useful right now.

Echa

Reaction score
vamrat said:
I could use some prayers.  I've read through some of the other requests on here and mine is exceptionally minor in comparison, and really don't want to go into detail.  Just stressing out about something that is mostly out of my control, or what is my control could be easily dealt with but I just can't bring myself to do it.  Any help from on high would be useful right now.
What happens, J? I still pray for you. If you mind telling me in pm i'll be able to pray in detailed. I hope everything will be alright there!

God bless!

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
Thank you all.  Means a lot.

All is good.