• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Prayers for Father Archimandrite Serge Keleher

Irish Melkite

OC.Net Guru
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
74
Location
MA, USA
Website
www.byzcath.org
In your mercy, please remember Father Archimandrite Serge Keleher in your prayers. Members here who do or have posted at ByzCath will know Father for his regular contributions as a poster there.
 
Father Serge is pastor of Holy Hieromartyr Nicholas Ukrainian Greek-Catholic Church in Dublin and the only Eastern Catholic priest serving in Ireland. He was admitted to the hospital at the beginning of the week. and subsequently had surgery. His post-operative recovery has been beset by a number of complications and his condition is very serious.

Lord protect your servant, the Priest, Serge, and restore him to health and Your service.
 

elijahmaria

Taxiarches
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Website
irenikontheskete.blogspot.com
Irish Melkite said:
In your mercy, please remember Father Archimandrite Serge Keleher in your prayers. Members here who do or have posted at ByzCath will know Father for his regular contributions as a poster there.
 
Father Serge is pastor of Holy Hieromartyr Nicholas Ukrainian Greek-Catholic Church in Dublin and the only Eastern Catholic priest serving in Ireland. He was admitted to the hospital at the beginning of the week. and subsequently had surgery. His post-operative recovery has been beset by a number of complications and his condition is very serious.

Lord protect your servant, the Priest, Serge, and restore him to health and Your service.
I just saw this and it is very sad news.

Also Pani Rose and Deacon Stan are in my prayers.

I don't suppose you could get a note to Pani Rose for me eventually and let her know I am praying for her...
 

Irish Melkite

OC.Net Guru
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
74
Location
MA, USA
Website
www.byzcath.org
elijahmaria said:
I just saw this and it is very sad news.

Also Pani Rose and Deacon Stan are in my prayers.

I don't suppose you could get a note to Pani Rose for me eventually and let her know I am praying for her...
Mary,

I'll be glad to do that.

Many years,

Neil
 

elijahmaria

Taxiarches
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Website
irenikontheskete.blogspot.com
Irish Melkite said:
elijahmaria said:
I just saw this and it is very sad news.

Also Pani Rose and Deacon Stan are in my prayers.

I don't suppose you could get a note to Pani Rose for me eventually and let her know I am praying for her...
Mary,

I'll be glad to do that.

Many years,

Neil
Also I'd like to have a way of reaching her if that's possible...not now, but later.  My email address is in my profile.  That whole situation makes me cry.  She is such a dear soul.  And Father Serge is such an old crustacean that its difficult to think of him so vulnerable...

Lord have mercy!
 

Irish Melkite

OC.Net Guru
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
74
Location
MA, USA
Website
www.byzcath.org
I ask that, in your charity, you renew your prayers for Father Archimandrite Serge (Keleher), who has now been hospitalized for close to 12 weeks. According to the most recent news from Dublin, Father's condition improved very slightly. He took small amounts of fluid, has recognized a few persons and spoken a few words. However, his condition is still listed as gravely critical and doctors do not expect him to live much longer.

Lord, look with love on Your beloved son, the Priest Serge, who has served You with devotion these many years and, if it is Your Will, allow him to recover that he may resume his earthly ministry for You.
 
Top