• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Prayers for Feven and her family

Hiwot

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Please pray for my little cousin 15 yrs old Feven who reposed in the Lord, last night after a sudden incident of acute heart failure. Her mom passed away recently so this tragedy hits the entire family really hard so please pray for them as well. Thank you.

quietmorning

Archon
Reaction score
Oh, Lord have mercy. . . .Lord have mercy.  Bless this family's hearts. . .Lord have mercy.

May Mom and young Feven's memory be eternal.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Memory eternal.

May the Lord receive them into His kingdom and grant them peaceful rest.

McB

Reaction score
Lord, have mercy!

Memory Eternal!

Hiwot

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Thank you so much everyone for your kindness, and I hope I am not abusing it because I need to ask you to remember to say a special prayer for Hermela my 14 year old cousin who have become an orphan recently and as they were best friends with her cousin Feven they both found strength with each other in dealing with their loss as well as doing all the things together that if you see one you can be sure the other is close by. Now Hermela is in such indescribable state of pain, she will not be consoled and I am deeply worried about her. The Merciful Compassionate Lord can do anything, and for Hermela who have lost so much at a very young age that He may give her consolation and strength to move on, that He may protect her from harm. Lord have mercy!

peteprint

High Elder
Reaction score
May God watch over Hermela.  Lord have mercy!

stashko

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Prayers......

Lord Have Mercy....Amen Amen

+May Feven and Her Mothers Memory ,
Ever Be Eternal +....Amen Amen

Lord Grant Them Rest, Amongst Thy Saints ,Amen Amen

Lord Grant Comfort To Family And Friends ,
In This Time Of Sorrow....Amen Amen

Blessed Are they That Mourn ,For They Shall Be Comforted .....Amen Amen