• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Prayers for my Job

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
Lately, things have been very difficult at work. While I appreciate both of my supervisors as well meaning individuals, they are both highly neurotic persons who exhibit clear signs of obsessive compulsive disorder. The result is that that no matter what I do, it's always wrong and in need of fixing. I have tried not to take it personally, but it is really starting to grind on my nerves, and I find myself very unhappy even thinking about going into the office. What is worse, I think I am starting to reach an unhealthy level of anxiety, and I am feeling quite melancholy as a result of my work environment. These feelings are leaking into other areas of my life and making it quite difficult to do things like complete my homework.

Please pray that God grants me patience and fortitude in dealing with this matter.

IXOYE

Archon
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy!