• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Prayers?

Wyatt

Archon
Reaction score
I know you're not supposed to pray with the non-Orthodox, but perhaps you can at least pray for one. I've got some personal spiritual stuff going on right now (really it's been going on for awhile but it's getting worse) and I feel like I'm stuck in the desert without answers...so if you could spare a prayer for me I would appreciate it.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord have mercy!

Really curious on what made you change your faith on your profile.

Maria

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.euphrosynoscafe.com
Of course, we can pray for you.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son and Word of the Living God, have mercy on your servant, and grant him health and salvation.

Opus118

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You have both my love and respect Wyatt. Kyrie Eleison, Kyrie Eleison, Kyrie Eleison, please attend to your servant who has enriched our lives as a witness to his faith in your honor..

Cavaradossi

Archon
Reaction score
Lord have mercy! May God make haste to help you, and be attentive unto you in your time of need.

mabsoota

Archon
Reaction score
may God guide u and protect you.
u are our dear brother and we care for u.

Hiwot

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Oh my brother! +++Hugs+++

Do not be afraid dear Wyatt, lean on the Blessed Virgin, may our Blessed Mother the Most Holy Theotokos, hasten to your aid and where the senses fail you may she hold your hand, ease your pain and lead you through the desert, may she help you to be obedient to his Will in humility and love even unto death as she the Mother of the Martyrs have done so herself.  May the Lord shelter you in battle, comfort you, shine His countenance upon you and give you peace. May His Glory be manifest in His mercy towards you and me sinners! Amen,Lord have mercy!

Wyatt

Archon
Reaction score
Thanks for the prayers everyone. I went to Church this evening for the first time in, well, far too long. I won't say that things are completely back to normal, but I am definitely back on the right track.

mabsoota

Archon
Reaction score
that's great.
coz behind the pictures and funny names, we are real people who care.
:)

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Wyatt said:
Thanks for the prayers everyone. I went to Church this evening for the first time in, well, far too long. I won't say that things are completely back to normal, but I am definitely back on the right track.
Thanks be to God.  :angel: