• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Question about Mull Monastery

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
I found a YouTube channel awhile back called Mull Monastery that I really enjoyed. They were posting regular content and then all the sudden, it just ended. I've checked their online profiles and it looked like everything just stopped. I also emailed Fr. Seraphim, but never received a response. Does anyone know what happened to them? Are they ok?

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
I'd wondered that, too, a few months ago, but got distracted. This is what I turned up just now:

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Cradle Greek Orthodox. Cope.
Jurisdiction
Antiochian Archdiocese, UK
Well, they're doing this.

The last blog and vlog on the main channel date from 5 May. It may well be a case of the busies. There's a lot of reconstruction work still to be done at Kilninian, and summers up there are short. Make hay while the sun shines, and all that.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
Well, they're doing this.

The last blog and vlog on the main channel date from 5 May. It may well be a case of the busies. There's a lot of reconstruction work still to be done at Kilninian, and summers up there are short. Make hay while the sun shines, and all that.
Oooh! I missed this channel. Thanks! It looks like they are doing well, so that is good to see.

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
uocofusa.org
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.
I also came across them during the pandemic and often listen during work... I love the tidbits of wisdom, kindness, and gentleness he imparts to us.

Luke

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Metropolis of San Francisco
This is definitely a question to mull over.:)