Random Postings

Rastaman

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
serb1389 said:
To get the ladies.  I've never gotten more compliments.  I usually never hear anything when I just wear cologne.  But If I wear the Old Spice I always get a comment. 

By always I mean 99% of the time.   ;) ;D
Okay, just establishing a benchmark. Wouldn't want it to be that you are agoraphobic and spend your days locked up inside the house, smelling yourself or anything.....

Ian Lazarus

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
I think that the above statement about smelling yourself all day would happen if guys did not have jobs. 

I prefer British Sterling, Joop, or  Old Spice.  Though sometimes I use BOD, though it's not because I believe the commercials.  I just like the scent.

ytterbiumanalyst

Merarches
Reaction score
Yay, I just had my first Sam Adams Oktoberfest on tap last night. 'Tis the season for a good domestic. Between Oktoberfest and Winter Lager, my faith in American beer is restored, only to be ripped away by the cruel hands of February, when I head back overseas until September.

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
ytterbiumanalyst said:
Yay, I just had my first Sam Adams Oktoberfest on tap last night. 'Tis the season for a good domestic. Between Oktoberfest and Winter Lager, my faith in American beer is restored, only to be ripped away by the cruel hands of February, when I head back overseas until September.
I've had bottled Oktoberfest from Sam in my basement for awhile now (almost a month, I think) - MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

James

Archon
Reaction score
There are two teams that the Evil Empire NYY fears, the Los Angeles Angels @ Anaheim & the BoSox...

Also on tonite...Pats vs SD Chargers...remote burnout !!!

james

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Jakub said:
There are two teams that the Evil Empire NYY fears, the Los Angeles Angels @ Anaheim & the BoSox... 
Yes - cases of evil fearing evil.

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
GO CUBS!  First place in the NL Central, though they still have the worst record of any team most likely to make the playoffs.

Rastaman

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
ytterbiumanalyst said:
You have faith in American beer?? How sad.

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ukiemeister said:
You have faith in American beer?? How sad.
Remember - Sam Adams Lager was approved to be produced and distributed in Germany (meaning it conforms to the purity law); how many domestic beers can claim that?